Obsessed part 2

Déjà- she's fine now let's go to bed its late.

Ciara and kiara- okay

* in Deja's room*

*text messages with déjà and Princeton*

Déjà- Hey

Princeton- *no reply*

Deja- Princeton ?

Princeton- *still no reply*

*deja kept texting Princeton and still no reply *

It just had turned 10:00 at night. And déjà was worried and wondering why princeton weren't replying so she decided to drive to his house*

Déjà- ciara and kiara I'll be back

Ciara- where are you going?

Kiara- yeah?

Deja-ill just be back don't worry about it. Bye * walks out the house and drives to prinxetons house*

Déjà was driving to princetons when she sees Princeton driving in a car with a girl .

Déjà- PRINCETONS * deja yelled out the window*

Princeton - *looks back at her through the window and stops the car*

Deja- *pulls to the side and gets out the car* Princeton who is that girl ?

Princeton- she's just my friend that's in the video and she's coming to rehearse

Déjà- oh okay but how come so late. And isn't the building that you rehearse at over there * points to the right*

Princeton - late night rehearsal and it's at sandy hook today .

Déjà- oh cool * waves to the girl*

Girl- *gets out the car* babe are u ready ?

Déjà- what? *starts crying* it's over Jacob I'm leaving . * gets and her car and speeds off*

Princeton- déjà I can explain !

Déjà- *speeding and crying when she gets stopped by the cops*

Cops- can I see you licensee please ?

Déjà- *hands the officer her license *

Cops- thank you . * goes backs to his car to get a ticket* it's a 100$ ticket .

Déjà- okay.. ** looks in the cop car and sees kamiya and a man* wait can I talk to the people in the back of the car ?

Cops- u have 5 minutes

Déjà- okay thank you. *gets out the car and opens the car door *

Kamiya- déjà ! I couldnt .. I'm just going to have to serve my 2 weeks.

Déjà- what happened already ?

Kamiya- I found the robber back at rocs house to get his phone and I saw him . He's right there * points next to her Rollin her eyes*

Déjà- okay keep going he's bleeding

Kamiya- so I got the knife from the kitchen and stabbed him in his back ...

Déjà- oh shoot ... Ar * gets interrupted*

Cop- no more time you have to leave now

Déjà- okay *goes back to her car and drives home*

*back at Deja's house*

Kiara- where u been?

Déjà- no where . Aren't u suppose to be sleeping ?

Kiara- no I was talking to Princeton

Déjà- oh *starts crying and goes and slams her door*

Ciara- what's wrong with déjà kiara ?

Kiara- idk all I said was I was texting Princeton and she started crying.

Ciara- oh .. I wonder why * calls déjà*

Déjà- *still crying* .... There's more than enough problems I don't want to explain what happened ...

Kiara- I'm going to find out and I'm going to find out quick.

...... Tbc ......

Will princeton ever talk to déjà about the girl? Will déjà ever stop crying? Will kamiya get out of jail? And will kiara find out about what happened ?