"No I just have the worst hand writing." I joked.

"That also might be true." He agreed, making me laugh.

"Thank you for bringing food..You know it's my most favorite thing in the world."

"Darnit, I thought I was your favorite thing in the world!"

"Correction; You're my favorite PERSON in the world. Aside from Leah and Justin Bieber and the boys, but yeah." I nodded as I pull out the breakfast platters and stare at them in awe. Or maybe I was just really hungry.

"Say, where are your parents love?" He asked a couple of minutes later as we ate on my couch.

My chewing pace slowed a bit, my eyes avoiding his. I didn't answer him for awhile, just silently eating my food.

"You don't have to tell me, it's alright.." He cleared his throat.

"No um.." I broke out. "Only Leah ever knew about why I live alone now, but.. I guess someone else's got to know." I mumbled.

"Okay.. Well m-my mom was diagnosed with cancer four years ago when I was just 16 years old. It was tough because. Umm the doctors found out way to late, and she didn't make it through like the others. I-I had to watch her deal with going through chemo, looking so weak, and just.. She lost all her hair, and it wasn't really bright.. Sh-she died the next year when I was 17." I whispered the last part, tears starting to brim my eyes a bit at the memory coming back. I would never cry in front of everone nor show my face when I was sad.. But Harry's eyes seemed to soften as I told him. It looked like he actually cared.. That just warmed me.

I was about to break down into thay emotional wreck I was years ago, but I restrained my tears.

"Where's your dad, love?" He muttered, puttig his breakfast down, me doing the same as he pulled me into his arms.

I buried my face in his chest, taking in his scent as I closed my eyes. "My dad has been long gone ever since mom died.. Um he Started to change through the time my mom was gone, so he found another woman. And he left me a couple thousand bucks which was really helpful, but.. I didn't really get a family anymore right after that. Th-the only family I had was Leah and the manager of this hotel." I muttered.

Biting my lip, I finally broke down into the tears I was holding.

Grasping Harry tightly, I fisted his tee shirt, sobbing into his chest endlessly.

He comfortingly stroked my hair, rubbing circles into my back.

"It's alright love, you can cry in front of me."

I sniffled, taking a deep breath, still cuddled to his chest.

"I.. I miss her, Harry." I whispered, my voice shaking as I closed my eyes.

"For all I know, she still is here with you, Noelle. Your mum will always be here to watch over you." He reassured, kissing the top of my head.

I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face.

Harry smiled weakly, wiping my tears away with the tip of his thumb. He stroked my cheek gently, as I smiled weakly back.

"S-sorry for breaking down like that, it's just a really touchy subject to talk about.." I sighed, blinking the rest of my tears away.

"It's okay. I understand." He had said sincerely. "But you seemed so happy and joyful.."

"Yup I've hidden secrets." I chuckled weakly, nodding as he intertwined our fingers, his eyes never leaving my face.

"We all have secrets..That's okay." He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist slowly.

I nodded, agreeing.

"Well now I've revealed a couple.. How's about you tell me a little more about you."

*****

We spoke for hours.

And I had no idea how long because I was so mesmerized in his words..

Now I know more about his family and even more about him as a person and not as a popstar.. I'm glad that I got to know more about him.

Because it just made me fall even more deeper..

And he got to know more about me as a person as well, and not as a nosy paparazzi.

"It's funny how we didn't know all these things about each other." He says as I set my empty plate on the coffee table.

"So you like indie bands." I chuckled, smiling.

"Mhm and your favorite animal is a panda."

He grinned, as he pecked me on the lips swiftly.

____________________

A/N:

Alright so here's some bad news people.

I love how happy u guys get when I update asap, and I'm really happy as well!

But apparently I'm going to LA this friday and I won't be able to update for about 3-5 days bcuz I am forbidden to take my laptop or my ipad and there's no internet at where we're staying ://

Soo I will update as much as I can tomorrow and on Thursday before I leave for a couple of days!

Please stay guys, it'll just be a couple of days after friday and then I'll go back to updating as usual!

Goodbye nonsocial life.. lol.

Well LA here I come then! Ahah :)

Don't forget I'm still giving u a couple of updates before I gooo!

And btw how was this? Some seriousness here from Noelle :((

VOTE AND COMMENT AND MAKE ME A PROUD MAMA

-BritishBums xox