-- Jack Frost x Male!Reader. --

(Y/N) was the guardian of nature. He was the son of Mother Nature and was good friends will all of the guardians. But one guardian he was especially good friends with. Jack Frost. Him and (Y/N) had been friends ever since they joined the guardians.

Right now, Jack was pacing the icy ground of a frozen over pond. He had been angry for quite a while now, muttering things to himself. The Easter Bunny had set Jack off. Again. They were having a long argument about various stupid things, until the large bunny just had  to mention Jack's sister. And to add to that, What the bunny said wasn't very kind. Jackson growled under his breath and eventually gave up. He stopped pacing and sat down on the ice, using his finger and drawing little designs on the cold surface. (Y/N) had been looking for Jack for the past half an hour, getting worried. He went to the Tooth Fairy and asked, "Hey Tooth, have you seen Jack?" He said, a slight bit of worry in his voice. Tooth told (Y/N) about the fight that went on. (Y/N) growled a little under his breath, instantly running off to see the Rabbit.

Once (Y/N) arrived, he stormed in. "Bunny! Where are you!" He shouted angrily. The Rodent climbed out of a hole in the ground, groaning a little. "Yes?" He asked in his thick Australian accent. "Don't play dumb with me." (Y/N) spoke, angrily. "I'm tired of you picking on Jack!" He spoke. The bunny stood and rolled his eyes. "Is this what you came all the way down here for?" (Y/N) nodded. "Yes. It is. Whats your problem with him? He's done nothing to you!" The bunny looked at (Y/N) with a blank expression. "You're right. He hasn't done anything to me. I guess I just chose him to pick on." He said, shrugging.

Meanwhile, Jack continued drawing designs in the ice, sighing a little to himself as he laid back on the ice. He looked at the sky, seeing the clouds passing by and the small flakes of snow falling into his hair. After a minute he let his eyes slowly close as he thought about his sister and how much he missed her.

(Y/N) and The Easter bunny fought for a while until the boy gave up. "Fine! I'm going to find Jack!" He shouted, turning around and starting to walk out, but the Bunny said something that caught (Y/N)'s attention.

"C'mon, (Y/N), I know that you like him. Is that why you're so over-protective over him?" The rabbit spoke. (Y/N)'s face instantly turned red and heated up. He turned around to look at the large ball of fluff. "I-I do not! You don't know that!" He half-yelled. The other male laughed. "Ah come on mate, don't lie to me. Your face is as red as an apple." The human boy shook his head quickly. "Agh! You're so difficult...!" He stormed out and went to find Jack.

Jack was singing a song that reminded him of (Y/N), his eyes still closed. The (h/c) haired boy eventually found the frost spirit. "J-Jack...?" (Y/N) spoke when he heard the singing, hugging himself from the cold. Jack sat up, seeing his friend. "(Y/N)! You must be freezing! Come on, lets get you somewhere warm." He spoke. (Y/N) shook his head. "No... I'm okay... I just... came here to talk to you about what happened with The Easter bunny..." He said. Jack let out a soft sigh and looked down a little. "I talked to him. It didn't seem to do much..." Jack looked up. "You talked to him?" he asked. "What happened?" He had a slightly worried look across his face.(Y/N) froze up for a minute, remembering what the Rabbit said.

"I know you like Jack."

(Y/N) blushed lightly and shook his head. "N-No... nothing happened..." He said quietly. Jack tilted his head and walked towards the other male, gently putting a hand on his cheek. (Y/N)'s face flared up and he widened his eyes a little. "Tell me the truth." Jack said, a light shade of pink dusting his own cheeks. (Y/N) got lost in Jack's eyes for a moment before turning his gaze away. "He just... said something that got me thinking... that's all..." He spoke. Jack used his finger and tilted the boy's chin up so they were eye level. "What was it...?" He asked. Secretly, his heart pounded inside his chest. He had never been this close to (Y/N).

the non-spirit looked into Jack's frosty blue eyes with his own (e/c) eyes. He sighed and backed away. "He just... he s-said he knew that I liked you..." He said softly, turning away. Jack widened his eyes at what his friend had practically just told him. "I'll leave you be.." (Y/N) said, starting to walk away, until he felt a hand around his wrist. Jack pulled (Y/N) towards him, slowly wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him close. Jack blushed deeply, taking a hold of (Y/N)'s chin, and leaning in slowly. (Y/N) panicked as his cheeks turned crimson. 'this is my chance...' he thought, leaning in too until their lips finally connected. Jack kissed his friend gently, closing his eyes slowly.

The two boys stood there in shock, as well as pure happiness as their lips moved perfectly against each other. (Y/N) forgot about the cold, being embraced in Jack's arms. They kissed for a minute or two, before slowly pulling away. (Y/N) stared at Jack and Jack stared back. "I like you too..." Jack spoke softly.

Eventually, They both walked back to the guardians. They were supposed to meet up for lunch, but Jack and (Y/N) arrived a little late. They both walked inside. "Sorry we're late guys." Jack said, him and (Y/N)'s hands intertwined. The Tooth Fairy saw and squealed. "Yes! I knew it would happen!!!" She shouted, nudging Sand Man who formed a heart over his head with his sand. Jack and (Y/N) blushed. "Sh-Shut up Tooth..." (Y/N) said, laughing a little. The Easter Bunny leaned against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. "Aye, (Y/N), did I help ya' or what?" He said with a slight chuckle. The nature boy sighed and smiled. "You know, I really don't want to say you did." He said, chuckling too.

Everyone sat down at the table, the frost spirit and the nature spirit obviously sitting next to each other and holding their hands under the table. "So, Jack and (Y/N), I know an empty room that you two could use tonight~" Tooth said teasingly. North just sat there and watched the whole conversation go down. Both of the lover's faces heated up quickly. They looked at each other, then both of their lips formed smirks on them. "Ooooooooh!" Everyone said.

It turned out to be a very long night.