Signs as John Green Quotes

Aries: "If people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane."
Taurus: "It is so hard to leave--until you leave. And the it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world."
Gemini: "Maybe she loved mysteries so much, that she became one."
Cancer: "That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty, it's like picking your breakfast cereals on color instead of taste."
Leo: "Some infinities are bigger than other infinities."
Virgo: "That did t happen, of course. Things never happened in the way I imagined them."
Libra: "The marks humans leave are too often scars."
Scorpio: "You are so busy being you, you have no idea how unprecedented you are."
Sagittarius: "At some point you just pull off the band-aid, and it hurts, but then it's over and your revealed."
Capricorn: "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world but you have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices."
Aquarius: "It always shocked me when I realized I wasn't only person in the world who thought and felt such strange and awful things."
Pisces: "My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations."

What's your favorite John Green book? Mines Paper Towns... But I f*cking hate An Abundance of Katherines... Sorry if you actually like that book... Just my opinion