If You Can't Hang

-Kellin's Pov -

Strolling away from Ashy , I bump into my long term girlfriend Katelynne. A smile grazes her lips and she turns to hug me . "Hey Beautiful",
I say to her just before I kiss her , feeling her lips on mine the sweet cherry lip balm she would always wear was masked by the nasty taste of cigarettes . she had kissed someone else , I pulled back and wiped my mouth . " Kel babe what's wrong",she asked stupidly she knows that she kissed someone and she is playing stupid and acting like she doesn't know what to say . "Who the fuck did you kiss" I exclaimed grasping back every bit of my rage not to find the person and rip him to pieces . "n-no one" I punched one of the lockers beside me causing her to shake "Katelynne tell me who the fuck kissed you"
"It was Andy "
I walked down the corridor and out to the outside cafeteria over to the "Popular " table and seen Andy Hurley gloating to his friends , Gerard, Frank , Pete, Joe and Patrick. I knew it was him as he has a cigarette between his lips just about to light it when I slapped it out of his hand and tackled him to the ground . I had him pinned and was punching him in the face repeatedly until I was pulled of him by Vic Fuentes and Jaime Preciado . Ashy had seen everything and Katelynne had tears in her eyes , She was cheating on me , I screamed at her "How Long Were You Cheating On Me With Him !!!"

" Since July last year " she said tears slipping out of her eyes and onto her face .

My world came crashing down the girl I loved had been cheating on me since last year .

I needed to get away from here , I stood up ran to Ashy grabbed her hand and ran to my car as soon as we got there I broke down in front of her .

"Why am I not good enough for her ".

Then we drove in silence