Shower

(Y/N POV)

You are in the shower thinking about your boyfriend Mark. Yes your boyfriend is The Markiplier from YouTube. You are so busy thinking that you didn't here the bathroom door open. 

(Mark's POV)

I heard the shower running and decided to get in with Y/N. I went into the bathroom quietly and started to undress. I then opened the shower door and climbed in, grabbing Y/N by the waist. She jumped and turned around. 

"Oh my gosh Mark you scared me!" Y/N said.

"I'm sneaky. Better watch out!" I said. 

"Wow Mark that's a beautiful body you got there". Y/N said, placing her hands on my shoulders.

I pulled her in closer and began to kiss her neck trying to find her sweet spot. Once I found it, I began to suck on it hard. She let out a moan and whispered in my ear, "I need you..." I smirked and told her to bend over. She obeyed and I lined myself up. 

(Y/N POV) 

Mark lined himself up with my entrance and then slammed into me. 

"Oh fuck Mark! Faster!" I moaned. He started to go faster and deeper until he hit a specific spot. 

"Oh god MARK. RIGHT THERE OH MY GOSH!" I screamed.

"Oh Y/N you're so fucking tight ughhh..." Mark groaned.

Mark kept hitting my G-spot and at this point, my legs were jelly. I wasn't going to last much longer. 

"Uhhhh Mark I'm-" 

"I know. Cum for me kitten." Mark said and let out a moan.

I released all over his member but Mark continued through my orgasm until I heard him let out a loud moan, letting me know he finished too. 

"That was great baby." He said and gave me a passionate kiss. "I love you." 

"I love you too Markimoo." I said.

(Hey there! Sorry if this is short or really bad or has any typos! I'm really good at writing smut or any type of book or anything.  I still hope you liked it! Comment any suggestions you have to make the next one better! But for now, I will see you, in the next chapter, buh-bye!  -Emily)