Chapter 1

Rosie's POV

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" My stupid alarm clock sounded
"Shut up.." I said while clicking the snooze button
8 minutes later..
"Beep! Beep! Beep!" My alarm sounded a second time
"QUE TE CÁLLES PEDAZO DE MIERDA!!" I yelled while I threw my alarm clock on the floor
Then I heard foot steps coming closer to my room.
"Rosie que te pasa?" Said my mom
"Nothing. I'm just tired and it's too early!!" I respond to my mom
"Rosie get changed you have to get to school remember in 3 days we will be moving to Florida." Said my mom
"Ughh!! *i hate you*." I mumbled
"Que dijistes?!"
"Nada mama!"
"Ah pues apúrale o te voy a dar con la chancla."
Once my mom left my room I just laid on my bed thinking that in 3 days I won't see my friends anymore I won't see my crush either.. No I don't want to leave..
I got dressed into a cute outfit. These 3 days I want to make a good impression to my friends but especially my crush..
Once I was done doing my makeup and getting ready for school I went downstairs and saw my 12 year old sister Karen already eating breakfast. Is it Weird that she eats cheese for breakfast??! Cause I do I think it's really weird?! But that's her she's really obsessed with cheese but she is also obsessed with these two boys named Alan Matheus and Oliver Matheus but she is in love and I mean in love with the boy Oliver!! Idk who they are but all I know is that the boy Alan was in this competition called 'La Banda' but he got eliminated like last week and Oliver is his brother. I have no idea how they look like but Karen just blabbers about them everyday it starts getting annoying.
"ROSIE.. ROSIE!!"
"WHAT KAREN!"
"NOTHING!"
"THEN WHY DID YOU CALL ME!"
"CAUSE YOU WERE DAYDREAMING OR SOMETHING."
"Ughhhh why are we yelling."
"Idk but it's funny!" 😂
"Your are not funny." -.-
"Well what do you want for breakfast? I made cheese sandwiches!"
"Really Karen chesse sandwiches in the morning! I'm going to eat cereal I'm kinda tired of cheese."
" SNSKNFKMDIAN HOW ARE YOU TIRED OF CHEESE ARE YOU CRAZY!! WHY AM I RELATED TO YOU!! IM NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE YOU CHEESE HATER!!"
"I can deal with that Karen." 😂
"So are you excited to move to Florida!! ahhhhh!!"
"I thought you said you weren't going to talk to me Karen." 😂
"Well.. I can't help it!! Answer the question!!"
"Okay okay calm down.. And no I'm not excited to go to Florida."
"Why not we are going to meet Oliver and Alan and then me and Oliver will get married you have to be excited!!"
"First of Karen idk who they and please stop talking about them it's getting really annoying!! And you're not going to meet them at all, and you 0% chance you will marry this kid named Oliver!! Okay now please stop!!"
"Why are you so angry!! AND I AM GOING TO MEET THEM!! Why do you have to be so rude to me!! Is it because you don't want to move because you still like this guy named Justin!!"
"How do you know about Justin?!"
"You talk about him all the time with your friends.."
"WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PLEASE!! IM GOING TO SCHOOL BYE!"

*************************************

Karen's POV

Rosie left to school angry and she is mad at me.. Sometimes I just wish me and Rosie can hang out everyday talk about Alan and Oli.. Have so much fun with each other.. I was tea surprised that we finally had an actual conversation today but it kinda went wrong. Usually she'll be hanging out with her friends ignoring me or text her friends ignoring me.. I just want my sister to stop ignoring me I want to have a good relationship with her.. Hopefully these 3 days pass by quick.. I wonder what will happen when we move... I just want my sister back soon..

*************************************

OMG!!! FINALLY I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER 😂 IT TOOK SO LONG IM SO SORRY I WAS BUSY LIKE I SAID 😂😭✨
But at least I finished chapter 1😂
Soooooo You know who Rosie is!! Rowan is going to be Rosie😂😜✨ I love Rowan she is so skskksnsn 😍 Ik she is 14 but pretend she is 15 🤓😂 AND KAREN IS doucake 😂 CHESSE LOVER IS IN THE STORY YASSS 😂👀
So hopefully you liked the first chapter is my first time writing so it might not be good.. Let's see what happens next soon🤗

Tell me what you think guys 💘