Chapter 2

Melody P.O.V.

We're almost done with the movie but we still have a lot of work to do. As soon as we were done for the day I quickly ran to my car and drove off. I hated communicating with Austin. To me personally it's unhealthy.

I was so happy I made it home on time before the party began. Eleanor said it would be fun to go to Harry's birthday bash. And yes when I say Eleanor I mean Eleanor Calder.

I never really met Harry Styles because every time I would have gotten the chance to meet him Austin would go on and on about me cheating or something. Harry Styles, I think, is in some type of boy group called One Direction. Because of my hectic, and busy schedule I never had a chance to listen to there songs.

I picked out my outfit about two days ago when I went shopping with El. She has this crazy fantasy of me being the next Mrs.Styles. Hahaha such a funny child. I heard a lot about Harry from Austin. He always said he was a womanizer ever since he got into the music biz. I wanted to argue, but then again Austin always knew what goes on plus I never even met Harry.

~

Ok so I'm at the birthday bash, but El is no where to be seen. I'm obviously fucking pissed at the fact that I know no one here besides El and she is no where to be found. I have no one to talk to so I think I might just....

"Hi there"

Great someone wants to create conversation. Just my luck.

"Hi... How may I help you" 

I ask in a monotone voice.

"You sound like an employe at McDonalds" he states laughing at his own remark. I start to giggle but then I notice a familiar figure. Mother of fucking God it's Austin.

"W-well I'd love to make conversation b-but I'm obviously to bored out of my mind so I'm planning on ditching!" 

I stuttered trying not to make my stare at Austin visible.

"I'm sorry I invited you're ex" 

Wtf did this dude just say.

"What?"

"Austin your ex"  

He stated casually.

"Who are you?" 

He seemed shocked at my words but he later noticed I honestly don't know who he is.

"I'm Harry...Harry Styles"