Darkness or Light?

"I'm Killua."
"I'm Gon."
Those are the words that started our wonderful friendship...Do you even remember me? It's been four long years and we haven't talked at all. What happened to my light? Gon?
I slowly open my eyes and Alluka is shaking my arm,prying me out of my sleep.
"Brother!! I'm hungry!!" She whines.
I smile warmly and rub her head.
"Okay. I'll start on breakfast." I say and hop out of bed.
Alluka and I have been living in a small apartment building,but I haven't been able to pay rent. Hopefully we won't end up on the streets.
"Can we have pancakes?"Alluka asks.
I smile and nod my head and pull the powder from the cabinet and start mixing the ingredients.
"Why are you smiling so much,idiot. You aren't really happy. So why put up an act?"
The thought hurts,but it's sadly true. The light has left my world and I'm becoming consumed with darkness.
"Brother!!! You're burning the pancakes!!" Alluka screams.
"Oh Uhm,sorry!!" I say and quickly turn the oven off.
I've been blacking out lately and Alluka doesn't need anymore drama in her life. Illumi's threatening us and I'm sure we have a bounty over our head.
"If only Gon were here. He'd find the brighter side to this."
I miss you Gon. Why'd we have to leave each other?
"It's okay brother. Are you okay? You're sweating a lot." Alluka asks worriedly and places her palm to my head.
"I-I'm fine." I reply.
My voice sounds raspy. Am I really okay? Alluka shakes her head and says something,but it feels like someone's driving a hammer into my skull. What the hell is wrong with me?
"Brother?!" Alluka screams.
My vision goes blurry and the last thing I see before I black out is Alluka looking down at me with tears in the corner of her eyes.
"Am I going to die...Before I find the light again?"