"Nice." I laughed, and she hit her head back down onto my chest. 

"Ow!" She said, as soon as her head hit my chest. "That hurt... You have a hard chest."

I smirked. "Are you saying I have hard abs?"

Kassie went bright red. "I-I... No... Yes... I don't know..." She tried to hide her face in my shoulder, but I could still feel the heat radating off her skin. 

"I'll take it as a complment" I laughed.

"Bitch please" Kassie mutter, well hitting me.

"That's not nice little Kassie" I mock frowned, "I'm hurt now."

Kassie laughed. "Oh well." She got up off of me, and headed up to her room. "Night!"

"Night!" I yelled back up at her, then climbed the stairs after her. 

>>>>>><<<<<<<

That morning, I quickly go dressed, and made my way down to our common room, to find Kassie sleeping on the couch. Very conffused, I walked up to her, and shook her, "Kassie" I said softly, as if I didn't want to wake her, but we hade classes. Par usasul. 

Kassie awoke, then sat up well straghting her arms well she yawned. Whenn she strechted her arms up, her top arose, and you could see her flat sotmach, but there was something else. A very dark and disgusting looking brusie, and a nasty scar. I gasped. "Kassandra, what happened?"

"Wha-" She quickly cut herself off, relaving that her shirt was up, then pulled it down roughly. Though, she pulled it a little too roughly, becuase now, at the neck of the shirt, I could see the top of her bra. It was a bright oarnge with SE on one side, and XY on the other. Blushing a deep red, she pulled the top back to the orangial spot, so it was covering her cheats, and her staomch. 

"What happened?" I demanded agin, still slightly lustful about see her... Well, like I saw her. But, there were more immportant matters at hand. I'll tease her about it later. 

"It's nothing..." She muttered. I hated it when people said that. Ovbiously, if somebody was asking, it's not nothing!

I glared slightly. "It's not nothing, Kassandra. What the fuck happened?"

"I said it's nothing!" She said mendaciously

"It;s ovbiously not nothing becuase I'm asking! Who gave you the buirse, and the scar?!?" Reasation hit me. If she pulled it down like that, there might be more. I paled at this thought. "Are there more?" I said so quietly, I was almost sure she didn't hear me. But she did."

"Yes..." She whispered back. 

"Let me see," I say. I want to enspect the damage. If I can't fix it, I'll take her to Mme Pomfery. She can make mircails. 

Hestanitly, she nods, and pulls up her shirt. Her somach and back are covered in cuts, burises, scars and a little bit of a rash, but I ignored that.. It looks like she's been threw a few fights. I pulled my wand out of my rode pocet, and start to work. As my hand brushes her skin a few times, I feel that it's warmer then it should be, but I ignore that as well. It's probably nothing. I know she's amazed by my knowlegage of healing spells. If I wasn't so into pranking, I would for sure go into healing. I love helping people. It makes me feel like I've done some good in this world. After about ten minutes, I'm done. Her back and stomach look like the burises and such on them have been there for a good few weeks. They should be gone in a couple days. "Now, can you tell me why you have all these bruises, cuts and scars all over you?"

"I really dont want to Fred... I just want to sleep..." She says. She does have bags under her eyes, and looks like dead on feet. 

"Ok. I'll go get you breakfast, and we can stay here for the day." I say. I really don't care about skiping class. Don't get me wrong, I love class and all, but I'm way ahead of everyone. The sorting hat had consider putting me into Ravenclaw, but decided that my brave heart was stronger then my clever mind and quick wit.