In The Morning - Overnight Sequel

To the Anon who requested a sequel to Overnight. Here it is. Enjoy. Also, a word of warning, if you are not a fan of mature content, this is one to skip. This is pure fan-fiction and we're just having fun here. So please don't attack me. If you don't read material like this or under the appropriate age, you can just go to other one shots here in my blog and I'm sure you'll get your fix. To those who read it, I hope you guys enjoy! -thereasonablysmalllamb

The night was long. But not painful.

It was the kind of long that marked forever. The kind that didn't matter if they were talking or not, but the way they both looked into each others eyes showed a conversation deeper than any other.

It was still raining. And the power was still out. The only source of light was the flickering candle beside Nadine's bed.

'Anong oras na kaya...' she whispered.

He just shrugged. Mindlessly petting their little puppy squeezed in between them. 'Part of me wants Clarky to stay this little...'

Nadine giggled at what he said. Kalahating tulog na ata 'to eh..

'Hun... I don't think he's gonna grow into a great dane.. He's gonna stay little no matter what..'

'Hun? That's what were calling each other now?'

Her forehead wrinkled. 'Ewan ko... bakit gusto mo ng may tawagan tayo?'

'Yeah.. well.. Kahit sating dalawa lang... I've been calling you 'Nadine' since.. You were introduced to me.. I wanna feel like somehow, we've gotten deeper..'

She smiled at his jumbled words. Rarely do you see the put-together, confident and smooth, James Reid stumble on his words. Especially since it's in english.

'Hindi ba pwedeng our real names nalang? But this time, we both know that there's a deeper meaning behind that..'

James shook his head softly. 'No.. I want it to mean something, something to remember this night..'

'Ganito nga.. okay, listen to the difference ha..' Nadine propped up her elbow, getting a clearer look at James' face. 'Iba yung... James..' She called him casually as if they were around people.

It was a familiar sound to him. The tone she uses when she's calling him for taping. Greeting him as he arrived on set.

'...sa.. James..' This time her hand rested on his face, cupping him with the softest touch. Her thumb moving back and forth, caressing his cheeks.

'So you're saying, even if it's just our names.. we'll still be able to... feel, this?'

Nadine smiled at him. 'Yes.. James, the deepest and most passionate feelings are never expressed properly through words... just-'

'Actions..' he completed. His hand went up to her neck and slowly drew her in for a kiss.

It got deeper, but before it goes anywhere else, Nadine pulls away. She bursts out into laughter when she sees James pouty face.

'You didn't do it...'

'Ang alin???' She asked, still laughing.

'The way you kissed me a while ago.. before I went to take a showerrrr..' he started whining.

'Ewan ko sayo, James.. I don't know wha-'

'Don't even say that.. you know what you did... kunwari ka pa..' He said, tickling her sides.

'Araay..' she giggled, wriggling her way out of his tickles. 'Uy, si clarky magigising mo..'

'Ayaw mo pa kasi akong pagbigyan.. Sige na.. do it just once.. I'm not crazy, you really did do that... '