Part One

The moment I stepped foot into MNU, I just knew that this school and I were one. The facility reeked of my favorite grape juice - Mmm. There was just a little something about the place that really made my sensations tingle, like a juicy lobster caught in a bubbly boiling pot of water. It was a religious school, yet the faint smell of weed is what really sparked my interest. Now I'm not too much of an intellectual guy but I have done quite a bit of studying on the topic. The fushigi ball still haunts me.

With one last glance from the lone hallway where the weed was coming from, I continued on my way. Oh, allow me to kindly introduce myself, my name is Rufus Wesley and I'm a big ol' jumbo shrimp lover. I came over to MNU on a bit of a scholarship for my most average grades. The other community college that I was previously at didn't as too much fit my kin's best bargain anymore. Anyway, here I am now and I'm sure as heck glad to be here, it's a real dandy occurrence for me. I guess you could pretty well say that I'll be the newbie , me coming in at junior year and all and nonetheless three weeks after classes started.

I was searching for the main office that I once saw the last time I was here. Old Buddha knows I can't use my head for nothing these days. As I was rounding the end of the little hallway some moron bumped into me!
"Watch where you're freakin' going you freakin' idiot!" I say to the idiot who was now on the floor.
"Oh hey there, I'm Matthew." The idiot greets while standing himself up.
"Well I freaking hate you, Matthew." I sneered walking off, I freaking hate guys like that.
"Hey,yo, where you going?" The guy asks while catching up with me. "Where you off to?"
"Eh, the office." I say shortly.
"Aw sweet man, that's where I was off to as well. Gotta go get my cheese puffs Momma dropped off." He puts casually.
"Cool." I lamely say.
"Yo man, you wanna be buddies , like...friends?" He asks.

I look this guy over. He's got a big ol' beard with a moustache kindly connected to it and a good ol' fluffy Hogwarts scarf neatly tucked around his neck. Now that I think about it, my responses to him have been pretty darn rude. I mean come on man, he looks like a nice enough guy. So, I say what's needed to be said.

"Yeah man, of course we can." I say giving him a firm handshake. "I'm yo pal Rufus Wesley."

He chuckles a viking like laugh, it fit with his beard well. "Jolly good time." He then looks at his watch. " Well, gotta blast." He then rides his hover board out the front doors.
∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆
Howdy , this is my my first little story, it ain't too serious. My brother's in college so I was a little inspired to write about it. My brother is Matthew in the story by the way. He's a bit of a stupid character but so is the rest of 'em.

Splendid Holidays to you,
Deadlystallion