chapter 1 John Leaving

Johns pov
I packed my bags that Night Sam and Dean were in bed sleeping. I had to leave I had to fight these asshole demons or anything. I wanted to save my family. But this was the best I could do... So I ran away. Away from my feelings and emotions and away from everything. And never looked back the past was in the past. Well this is now the future.
Deans pov
I looked over after rubbing my eyes. I noticed my dad wasn't there I began to get worried. What if something happened to him what if he got killed I ran to go grab my jacket and things and woke Sam up
Sam Sam wake up I yelled as he groaned and rubbed his eyes.
Dad's gone he disappeared I looked everywhere. Wait what Sam began to raise his voice.
He's gone I ran out to the car and drove with Sam around to find our dad.
Along the way we saw 2 girls that needed a place to stay and so we offered them a ride as they got in. One of them looked familiar her name was Leah....
Leah's pov
I looked over at Katherine my sister and whispered hey maybe we could take our first bite you know we haven't ate in a long time. Sure she nodded and looked out the window watching the moon turn into a full moon. I looked at Dean I saw and felt deans blood pressure in his neck I could feel it pumping I wanted to take a bite I felt like I was dying.
I leaned up to Dean and bit him in the neck slowly but a little to deep.
As Katherine began to attack Sam.