LOVE

Everyone has atleast thought once in a lifetime that he or she is in love but have you ever wondered what actually is love? Why is it that we fall in love and it doesnt hurt? Why is it that after u fall when u break up it hurts, actually hurts a lot? Why is it that even loving your parents and family and friends is considered as love? Is love only mutual or is it dependable?

Well there are a lot of answers to every question and every single answer differs from other that is why some say that love is undefineable because sometimes it just happens when it is least expected.

Some fall in love when they are born. Yes they fall in love with their mother. They fall in love with that beautiful women who kept them in her stomach for nine months and have given birth to them bearing all the pain without even uttering a word. That love my friends is undescribeable because it is infinite.

Some fall in love as they grow up. They fall in love with their family, with their friends and mostly with their siblings. When a person grows up these are the persons he or she is always surrounded by and eventually they knowingly or unknowingly start to form a bond with them and as this bond becomes stronger and stronger they start to love them and become possessive of them. This is that kind of love that can easily break once the trust is broken and thus this relationship of love must be formed on a stronger basis of love like trust.

Some fall in love with the beauty they see. Might it be a girl or a boy but one should remember that falling in love with someone you have only saw doesnt make it love. It might be lust or infatuation. But as an immature the person doesnt understand its own feelings and the person may mistake it for liking or even a stronger feeling love. One should always check the waters first to see whether the other person is interested in you or not cause if he or she isnt then that may result into forcing which is a very bad action to be taken. If he or she too likes you then you may start a relation with them as a friend cause directly jumping to love causes more responsibilities and possessiveness among each other and this results in an accident which you will regret later in your life. So never mistake lust or infatuation for love cause love is a much stronger and purer feeling then any of them all.

So eventually we understand that love is not only a feeling it is an emotion which is best described by feelings and this emotion sometimes deatroys ones life but most of the time makes one feel better of itself, of others and of the world around them.

When you fall in love it doesnt hurt, do you know why?
Because when you fall you fall for the desires, for the happiness, for the well wishes that come with it and these things have never ever hurt anyone except for when they are taken in a selfish and bad way.
So basically love provides you a cusion of reason to fall on and i must say these cusions will be as soft as baby's skin. :)

But when you break up or the other person breaks up with you these reasons are taken away from you or they turn negative so the cusion starts to prickle. It feels like it has grown thorns and thats exactly the reason why it hurts, infact it hurts a lot if described by a person gone through the pain of break up.

Love, is it mutual or dependable?
The answer is none. Yes, the answer is none cause if it would have been mutual then it will be called one sided and if it would have been dependable then it would have been called burden. Thus love is sharing with caring.
When in love one must always be ready to be selfless and selfish at the same time. By being selfish you will let your other half know you and by being selfless you will get to know your better half even better so love is neither mutual nor dependable but a sharing-caring relationship.

Inspite of all this, love will always remain to be a strange attraction and carringness towards a known or unknown person with a lot of affection but need not every affection result in love. ;)

So guys always be careful around the word love cause it may look pretty from afar but it may or may not result the same when reached near...

Be happy with whatever you are and let others love the real you.. :)

So here is my second pov

Yeah i know its a lot late but i was busy guys so hope you guys understand and please suggest a topic on which i should write next..

Love you all super readers..

Read, like, vote, comment, share and suggest.

If find interesting follow..