The Blood Will Dry, Underneath My Nails.

This is a story about how the unbelievable can influence 15 peoples lives so much, it breaks their hearts. Literally. Things will never be the same. But they must carry on. After all, it is their duty.

Roo's P.O.V:

I don't know how it happened. It was over before I knew it. I lost all control of my body.

I'd gone out with the girls. Annabel, Ayeisha, Holly and Louise. We agreed to go out for a few drinks at the local bar. But, as usual, a few turned into, well, more than a few.
We were sat at the table when we approached by 5 girls. Fans to be precise. 
My brother and the girls boyfriends are in a boyband together, so it's pretty usual for us to communicate with fans. 
I didn't think anything was odd to start off with. We all talked then I touched one of the girls. That's when I lost control.
I saw everything play out before me, but it was like I was being controlled. I wasn't in charge anymore.
We went outside and down the alleyway at the side of the bar. 

That's when I blanked out. 

I woke up in the blazing sunlight. It burned, and not just a tiny bit. It was like I was on fire. I looked down at my body and I was gleaming. Bright white. 

Whispered screams came from behind me. The girls. But they didn't look like my best friends. Their eyes were a deep, blood red and their clothes were torn. Blood was speared all over their dresses.
I wriggled out of the light and looked down at myself. Ripped dress and covered in blood.
I inhaled and suddenly a rage took over me.

That's how I knew. That was the moment I found out what I truly had become.

A monster.

The Blood Will Dry, Underneath My Nails.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें