Resident Evil:Alaska

I hope you enjoy the story Vote! Comment!! Become a Fan!!! Thanks!!!!

==============================================================================================================

Resident Evil: ALASKA

1/31/04

3:25:36 PM

I am a huge fan of resident Evil and after watching R.E Extinction and the decision of the group,I decided to do my version of the next chapter of R.E survivors.

Five mile island

He stood just within the treeline,staring across the five miles of ocean towards where he knew was the harbor entrance to the town. He knew he had to go there...besides he was totally out of supplies and he was tired of roughing it. he knew he would be going into some kind of hell..a town..a island over run by zombies.....

He wondered if he was the only survivor of a population of about 2500 people. He was unable to raise anyone on the radio...nothing but static for two days now. had been not one plane or boat within site for three days.

He decided that he had to make a run for town if nothing else but supplies...and if need be come back to 5mile island for safety.

He crossed over to within about a half mile from the harbour entrance and throttled back on the motor to just drift and look....look for anyone..anything..that moved.

He stood on the floating dock and looked and listened....nothing......

he crossed the dock float and walked up the ramp to the parking lot...crossing the short bridge onto the mainland he slowly made his way further into town.

two days later he sat in his boat just outside the seawall and knew he would be back...he had to find out what happened......everyone gone ...not a single person...living or dead had he found in two days.

That spooked him so much he decided to restock on supplies and go back to 5 mile and think of a plan without having the feeling someone or something was going to pop out at him at any moment.

even out here on the water...he felt as if he was being watched....

was he the victum of some cruel hoax ?

the entire population had vanished....living and dead.....

life was a trip.......a strange path to travel

Wrangell Island,Alaska

Carl Smith

David Scanlon

Bobby Bryson

Beth and husband

Meanwhile hiding out on Shakes Island:

Carl sat under a tree seeking some shelter from the constant rainfall,surveying the Island .

Hell he knew the town only had a population of about 2500 people.

sooner or later he figured he could clean the island of deaduns and have a safe haven to live in. of course there had to be a few survivors like him....had to....right.

he knew a large number of people had barricaded themselves inside the high school gymnasium. He also had heard the screams of the living as the deaduns battled into the gym....overwhemed and trapped they had died a horrible death.

He had been on a trip up the Stikine river the night of the meteor shower. He never saw a single meteor because of the overcast skies. Never even gave the meteor shower a second thought. He spent two more days at his cabin before loading his gear into his boat,preparing for the trip downriver and home.