The Next Day

Rin got his lunch and Nitori's cat ears planning to get one of Nitori's friends to return it to him. He walked down the hallway going to the lunchroom when he saw Nitori.
"Good afternoon Senpai!" Nitori said smiling.
"Oh, um.. hi Nitori. How are you feeling?" Rin asked.
"I'm feeling a bit better, although this morning I had a horrible headache." Nitori replied.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Hey umm..do you remember anything from last night?" Rin asked.
"Hmm let's see I remember talking to Naigisa after school, and I remember going to the pool, but after that not really." Nitori said
"Nitori I think you were drunk last night." Rin said calmly.
"I was? I'm so sorry! I must have been such a bother to you. I guess that would explain why I felt funny after I had that lemonade with Naigisa, and why I woke up this morning with a headache!" Nitori said louder than he intended to.
"Ai calm down. You weren't really bothering me yesterday it's just yesterday you seemed kind of different." Rin said.
  "Like different how?"Nitori questioned.
"I don't know... good different, I guess." Rin said shyly.
"DIFFERENT? DIFFERENT?!?! I WAS DRUN-" Nitori yelled but was cut off by Rin swiftly handing him his cat ears and giving him a loving soft kiss on the lips.
A bright red tint spread all across Rin's cheeks as he quickly sprinted down the hallway to lunch. Nitori gently touched his lips with his fingers, letting the feeling of Rin's lips on his linger.
"Oh, that kind of different." he said sighing at how oblivious he thought he was.
Nitori put his cat ears that Rin gave back to him on his head. "Oh Senpai just kissed me, how nice." He thought to himself.
"WAIT SENPAI JUST KISSED ME!!!! SENPAI KISSED ME!!!" he thought to himself again Nitori began jumping up and down repeatedly and blushing madly.