Chapter 2: Watch Out

When Tigra woke up, Fula was eating breakfast with Ryan.

    " Tigra!" Fula shouted gleefully " You're awake!"
    " Of course I'm awake." She said rudely
    " Tigra why are you being so rude?" Ryan asked annoyed
    " I'm being rude because Fula is in my den asking stupid questions!"
    " Tigra we saved your life!" Ryan yelled now getting more and more frustrated with Tigra
    " No, you just took me away from Jacob!" Tigra yelled " Now get out of my den!"
    " You're den!" Ryan growled
    " Yes my den!" Tigra hissed " Now get out!"

Fula was choking on her sobs. Ryan on the other hand was on top of Tigra, about to claw her in her other paw.

    " Stop it!" Fula meowed

Ryan and Tigra sat straight up on their hindquarters.

    " First off..." Fula started

Before Fula could finish, their was a big growling sound. Ryan and Tigra looked behind them, and saw a pit bull as fat as a warthog.

    " Ryan!" Fula screamed " Watch out."

Ryan leaped out of the way just in the nick of time. Cause where Ryan used to be standing there was a dead dog.

    " Nice aim Fula." Ryan meowed

There were more growling noises coming from outside of the den. Then Tigra saw the Jacob and ran towards him.

    " Tigra..." Fula yelled " It's no use."

It was to late Tigra and Jacob were gone.

    " Ryan what are we going to do!"
    " We can't do anything except kill all these dogs." Ryan said sharpening his claws.

Ryan and Fula ran outside and kicked some dog butt.

    "  Ryan I'll go right you go left." Fula told Ryan

Meanwhile Tigra and her dog friend were eating at O'holy tuna.

    " Tigra can I ask you something crazy?" Jacob said " Will you marry me!"
    " Can I say something crazier!" Tigra said loudly " No!"
    " What, why won't you marry me!" Jacob barked
    " Jacob, last time I saw you, you tried to Kill me!" Tigra answered     " Besides why do you want to marry me."
    " Tigra your very beautiful and special in my eyes."

Tigra and Jacob kept on talking, after one-hour Tigra and Jacob left O'holy tuna. They walked to the battlefield. When they got there, there were no more dogs. Then they saw Fula holding her chest with blood dripping from it. Ryan was trying to fix her wound but when his paw got close to her she meowed loudly.

    " Fula please let me help you." Ryan pleaded " I have to take you to the hospital."
    " Ok." Fula gasped
    " Fula!" Tigra meowed " Let me help."

Tigra pounced on top of Fula and put her paw inside Fula's cut.

    "MREOW!!"Fula yelled in pain
    " Tigra why'd you do that!" Ryan hissed " I thought you two were friends."
    " We used to be friends, come on Jacob let's go." Tigra said as Jacob and her walked toward the dog's side."

Ryan carried Fula to the hospital. When they got there the cat-nurse took Fula into a room and asked Ryan something.

    " Is she your wife?" Asked the nurse
    " No." Ryan said quickly
    " Ok," the nurse said " Are you related to her in any way."
    " Well I'm her personal trainer in a way." Ryan said hesitantly

The nurse left Ryan in the cold desolate waiting room. Fula had to undergo immediate surgery. Fula meowed and hissed when she was being stitched. When it was over, Fula wasn't bleeding and had stitches across her chests.

    " There you go ma'am all better."
    " Fula!" Ryan said loudly " How do you feel." 

Fula showed Ryan the stitch marks on her chest.

    " I feel fine." Fula said sighing that the pain was finally over
    " What is your name?" The nurse asked
    " My name's Fula what's yours?"
    " I'm orangepaw."
    " Ok, would you like to be my nurse?" Fula asked