I heard a wolf whistle and I looked to see Tony now walking into the kitchen, chuckling. Everyone else turned to me and Mike stood up, grinning.

"Beautiful, baby" he whispered when he walked up to me.

I looked up at him and smiled, biting my lip a little out of habit.

"Are we ready to go now?" Vic asked, setting the cat down.

"Yep" I said as I slipped my phone into Mike's back pocket, because the dress I was wearing didn't have pockets.

Our two bands, Claire, her boyfriend, Steven, and Clayton all walked the short distance to the club on our block to meet Skylar, Sam and the rest of our friends.

"Oh, I'm staying at Steven's tonight" Claire winked at me as we walked into the packed venue. I just rolled my eyes while Mike smirked down at me.

We found Sam and everyone sitting at a table in the VIP area. They had a few bottles of liquor sitting on the table already, as well as a stack of shot glasses.

Mikes hand held my hip as we stood with every one and talked, Skylar and Claire poured shots.

After each of us had done at least two shots a waitress brought over a tray of drinks we all ordered.

I took mine smiling and sipped it. My nose scrunched up a little as the alcohol seeped down my throat.

************

"Are you even listening to me?" Sam snapped her fingers in my face, breaking me out my trance.

"Sorry, I'm sorry" I giggled when I stumbled back "I'm just distracted"

"Mhm I know, heart eyes" she laughed and finished off the beer she was drinking.

I had been watching behind her as Mike laughed with Vic, Jaime and another man I didn't recognize.

I wasn't watching to be nosey, I was just admiring. Admiring how his dimples poked in and his eyes squinted when he laughed, how he was constantly licking his lips and he always had to fix his SnapBack because it kept falling to the side.

"Go over with him" she said and I clumsily hugged her before making my way to him.

"Ah, there she is" I heard Vic say before I got to them.

"Addie, this is Johnny Craig" Mike said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh hi, I'm a huge fan" I smiled at the one I hadn't recognized before.

"I'm a big fan of yours" he chuckled "I heard that demo you did with Justin and Kellin, it was fucking sick"

"Seriously? That means so much, thank you" I gushed "that was just something we messed around with"

"Well you're very talented, I'd love to work with you one day" he said.

"Yeah, definitely" I nodded.

"Great" he flashed me a smile "lovely to meet you, and good catching up" he bro hugged the three boys before walking away.

"C'mon, let's dance" I grabbed Mike's free hand before he could object and pulled him away.

He laughed behind me and I spun around to face him once we were in the crowd of swaying bodies. I was careful to set my hands on the side of his neck before pressing my body to his. His large hands found their way down to rest over my ass, a huge smirk on his face.

I moved one hand down so I could kiss the exposed skin next to the bandage on his neck. I circled my hips around to the beat of music. The hem of my blue dress hung just below my butt as Mike's hands bunched up the fabric in his fist, growing tighter when I brought one hand down to cup his bulge in my hand "let's find a bathroom" I rasped in his ear.

"How dirty of you" he chuckled and I just stared at him until he realized I wasn't joking.

So he pulled me through the club until we found a door marked with a handicap symbol. Three girls with freshly done makeup walked out closing their purses before Mike and I slipped in.

I was the one to push his shoulders back against the door once it was locked. I unbuckled his belt and pants while he sloppily kissed me, his tongue tasted like the whiskey he always drank.

I dropped to my knees once his pants fell and he took in a deep breath, not expecting me to pull away. I wasted no time, spitting on my hand before I started to jerk him off slowly. His hips rolled with my hand.

I planted small kisses on his lower stomach, each one leaving behind less of the same shade of lipstick smeared on both our lips. Eventually I put the tip in my mouth and gradually bobbed my head down farther.

He held the back of my neck and stopped me when my lips were at the base of his cock. I kept gagging and screwed my eyes shut. I heard a long moan come from him and he loosened his grip, letting me pull back and breathe.

I looked up at him while I had both hands around his length, gliding them up and down and squeezing. I pressed my parted lips to his tip and felt him twitch. I grinned and opened my mouth more, sticking my tongue out a little.

I moved my hands faster and his back arched forward, a raspy moan shot out of his mouth as he came in my mouth. I bobbed my head with his dick falling limp in my mouth.

I carefully pulled myself up, shaking back on my heels slightly. Mike reached down to pull up his pants and I looked around the grungy looking bathroom. The walls were covered in graffiti, it wasn't until now that I realized the awful stench.

"This place is disgusting" I looked back up at Mike with disgust and he started laughing.

"It was your idea" I rolled my eyes and giggled before going to the stained sink to wash my hands.

Mike leaned against the door while I was drying them with a paper towel "do you wanna just head back to my place?" I asked, smirking at him in the broken mirror.

"You read my mind" he grinned and opened the door for me.

We managed to get out of the bathroom together without anyone seeing us. We walked around the club and found Tony, Jeremy and Alex standing by the bar. Jeremy was talking to some blonde girl, so I went over to Tony and Alex who were across the bar from him.

"Hey when Jeremy's done flirting, tell him I left" I told Alex, him and Tony both laughed.

Mike and I found our way out of the loud club and back up to my apartment. It took me three tries at unlocking the door for Mike to take over and do it for me. I could hear Gizmo barking as soon as the door opened, and kicked my heels off to run barefoot down the hallway.

I went into my room and came out with her in my arms. Mike was still working on taking off his shoes when I walked back to the door.

He stood up once they were off and started to walk down the hallway "I have to pee, which one's the bathroom again?" He asked from the dark.

"First door on your right" I laughed and carried Gizmo back to my bedroom. I set her on my bed and was about to get undressed when I realized how long it's been since I've had sleep, and started to feel tired.

I lifted my dress above my head and threw it somewhere. I decided to wait on my bed in just my underwear and the tights I had on.

When Gizmo curled up next to me, the last thing I remember was falling asleep to her snoring.