Chapter One

Isabella’s P.O.V

It was a beautiful summer after noon, I was sitting in the class staring outside at the beautiful blue sky, I was watching people passing bye, watching children with their parents having fun, it gave me stabs in my heart, but still I couldn't get my eyes of them, somewhere deep inside I could remember myself being like that with our parents. But it seems sometimes like a dream, it looked like I was having memories from someone else, a girl who looks like me, but isn't truly me anymore, those are the memories from the girl I use to be, I heard the teacher explaining things, but I wasn't listening, I wasn't in the class with my mind, sure  my body was in the classroom but my mind wasn't, I was somewhere were it is peaceful were I was still is a child, with no responsibilities. I heard the bell ring and that means the last lesion was over and I was done for the day, I took my eyes away from the outside world and stood up, I  cleaned my desk and took my back while slowly leaving the classroom, but before I could leave the teacher stood before me. "Miss Royceston? Do you have a minute?" I blinked with my eyes and tried to recall what she said. "Miss Royceston?" I then recall what she said and I nods softly. "Yes of course I'm sorry ma'am." The teacher smiles softly and went back to her desk and point towards a chair before her for me to sit on. "Is everything alright? When I was explaining things you didn't seem to listen to me?" I thought back at what she was saying while explaining, and it was true, I wasn't really paying attention, I saw the teacher frown a bit, and then I remember she asked me a question, I force a smile and tried to act normal. " No ma'am everything is fine, I'm sorry if I wasn't paying attention, but it's just such beautiful weather." I saw the teacher smiles softly, the teacher miss High turn her head around so she was looking outside and she nods. ‘’You’re right about that miss, it’s definitely beautiful weather, well if there is something wrong, know you always can come to me right?’’ I bite my lips softly, miss High couldn’t have seen it because she was still looking outside, and I tried to fake a smile again. ‘’Thank you ma’am but there is really nothing wrong.’’ She turn her heard towards me, and she study me a bit, and I felt myself so naked at the moment, I was afraid she could see the bruises hidden under my shirt, and while she was studying me so like a r-ray scan, the bruises started to hurt, like they were screaming. ‘’look at me, look what that monster do to my body.’’ I stood up and then look outside, like I really wanted to leave so I could be outside, but I knew if I won’t be home on time, I would have a problem.

When the teacher gave me permission to leave, I rushed towards my locker, and throw everything into my bag what I needed, and then I rush outside, I saw my two youngest sisters standing outside waiting for me. ~~~~ wasn’t really standing, I had no idea what the hell she was doing at the moment, I roll my eyes softly and then I turn my attention towards Jolita, I felt so sorry for her, Jolita was way more on her own then I am and ~~~~. I rush towards them and hold ~~~~ at her arm and look amused at her. ’’Had a nice school day huh?’’ ~~~~ smiles brightly and when she started with telling her story, well nothing could get between it, so before she opened her mouth I turned my attention towards Jolita. ‘’What about you Jolita? How was your day?’’ She shrug her shoulders and then she look a bit down. ‘’It was the usual.’’ I nods softly and then I heard ~~~~ next me pop her mouth and her mouth was already forming words. ‘’Lets hurry before dad is coming home alright?’’  I felt myself getting nauseas at the thought of going home, home should be a save place for a child to grow in, but our house is the opposite.

Arriving at home

When we came home, Jolita immediately rushed upstairs, and before I knew it ~~~~ was also upstairs, I chuckle softly when I thought about ~~~~ I bet she was learning the dances from her favorite boy band, and then my attention went back towards Jolita and I sighs softly, how I wished I could protect her, how sorry I feel for her, but I try my best as I can to protect my sisters from the monster what is living in this house, but it isn’t easy. I look at the clock when I think about the monster and sighs softly, I saw it was almost dinner time, so it was my job to make the dinner ready, I shuffle towards the kitchen and started to make some spaghetti, I was cleaning everything and was humming a song, I felt happy when I was cooking in the kitchen, I smiles softly when I think back at the time, I was watching our mother cook with big blue eyes and wishing I would be just like her later. Before I could go deeper with my thoughts I smelled the scent off alcohol filing my nose and then two big arms wrap around my waist, and at that moment my heart stopped for a moment, I wasn’t ready yet to face him, and I wasn’t done with spaghetti yet, I just stood frozen on the spot and didn’t knew what to do, I felt the person behind me getting closer and he lean his head on my shoulder and he was blowing some air in my neck and I felt the goose bumps taking over my body. ‘’Dad you’re home early.’’ I tried not let him notice how much influence he has on me, but my voice betrayed me and was trembling from fear. He hands moved his hands down on their way towards my buts, I felt myself panic, I didn’t want my sisters to see dad doing this to me, I had to hurry and find someone so dad will stop with doing this, before I could think about something the water started to boil, and I saw a way to move away from his dirty hands, I went towards the water and I felt two eyes burning in my back and I tried to ignore the feeling and my father, I put the spaghetti in the pan and then I start to row in the meat and then I heard my father sigh and he left the kitchen, I waited a moment before I could take a breath, I was holding my breath whole the time, and when I heard him stumbling away towards his room I took a deep breath from relieve.