Chapter 2

Mandi always had a great childhood. Whenever her parents were busy, she would usually hang out with her Uncle Fozzie and Gonzo or her Aunt Janice.

Fozzie would always make Mandi laugh, Gonzo normally gets Mandi hurt, so Kermit banned her from hanging out with him till she's old enough to be safe.

Janice would just talk to her and try to make her happy. It would always work. Mandi never felt sad, she was always happy.

"Just like your daddy." Janice said playing with Mandi.

Every year, Mandi would hang out with Janice or Fozzie.

Mandi had always been homeschooled till she was 10. When Mandi reached 10, she went to a real school because Kermit was starting to get busier and busier everyday and he couldn't help teach Mandi.

Mandi was excited for 5th grade, but then she started getting bullied for being green and for being shy.

"Hey green girl, are you feeling sick again?" One of the girls said pushing her to the ground.

Mandi would never defend her little 18 inch self. She would let them beat her up.

Mandi arrived home and she didn't want her parents to notice. But when she opened the door, Kermit stood there.

"I got a call from your teacher Mandi." Kermit said.

"Okay and?"

"She said that some girls were beating you up."

Soon Mandi started crying. "I don't want to go back! I'm scared! Look at me!" Mandi said showing her dad all the marks and bruises she got from those girls.

Kermit got angry. "I'm gonna have a talk with this school." He said.

Mandi hugged him. "I don't want to go back!"

Kermit sighed. "I guess I'll homeschool you some more till middle school, but you can't be homeschooled forever ya know?"

Mandi nodded. "Thank you dad!"

"Anything to make you happy," Kermit said kissing her forehead.