What did I just see

As I slowly walked up the stairs scared out of my mind and not knowing what I about to see or even live, I heard another loud crash and it was coming right from my room my first thought was someone or something got into my house and my parent s are not home so I have to find this out all on my own.

I came up to the door put my hand on the door knob and slowly started to open then door. I walked in and my dresser and my book shelf was completely flipped over. Then all the sudden I heard scratching on my closet door.. I opened it scared what I was about to see.

This small black cat with bright blue eyes came crawling out I didn't know what to think. Was it here the whole time? How did it get in? Can cats have blue eyes like that? Whos cat is it? Why is it staring and me? What should I do with it? Questions starting going though my mind like a rocket getting launched up into the air.

I know cats can't talk but.. I asked that cat if it was the one that did that to my room and tipped my things over. The cat stared at me for a while and then moved its head up and down as if it was telling that he was the one that did that. I scared me at first thinking the cat understood what I was saying but I didn't want to think to much of it because I am home alone and, I don't want to scare myself.

I picked up the cat and brought outside because it might have got in when I was bring in boxes or something. After, I let the creepy black cat outside I went to the kitchen and started to cook my self some lunch. When my pizza rolls finally got done cook I went into the family room and set up the TV so I had something to watch well I was eating and hoping it, would help get that creepy cat off my mind.

After a good 45 minutes I finished my lunch and went into my room. I felt like I was being watched but I didn't think to much of it I mean I just did find a cat in my room a while ago. Then I started to think and think about the cat and how it had bright blue eyes, and how weird it was. So I took out my lab top an stated to do some research on the cat.

I type in a number of thing like, What kind of cat has bright blue eyes? Do any cats have bright blue eyes? nothing came up so I finally typed in What does it mean when a black cat has bright blue eyes? It took me to a website with lots and lots of different creatures on it, vampires, ghost, demons, ghouls. The very last thing on the list was a black cat with blues eyes called an..

Demon angle..