Ch 2- New/Old friends

(Skip to lunch because I can)

"So Mad and Aph do you want to meet my friend's, or do you guys like being loners," Garoth asked. (They know a lot from being in 4 periods together, Garoth is more confident.

"It would be our pleasure to meet your friends," Maddy and Aph said with a smile. As they walked over to the table, Maddy ended running and hugging someone from behind.

"Guess who Scottrick," Maddy said with a giggle.

"Hhhhmmmm..... This is hard, are you lucinda," Scott said thinkfully.

"Really, you can't tell when your best friend comes up and calls you SCOTTRICK!"

"Holy frickin, bean cakes MADDY, when did you come here I thought you moved to Florida?" Everyone just stared at them with confusion, but they continued to talk.

"So how's your family, what have been doing, how did you get here, how's Mark." Maddy made out questions filling her mind, "Did you ever hook up with that girl... Umm... what's her name....LUCINDA!"

"Slow down Maddy, I'm fine, my family fine, Mark is as nerdy as ever, I've been here for 6 years now, and yes this girl right here is Lucinda, my girlfriend," Scott gestures toward Lucinda.

"EEEEEKKKKK," Maddy squealed. Aphmau just stood there stunned.

"Maddy, I think you are sick or have a fever, first off you have never been this excited for anything. Second you have never, NEVER been so fangirly."

"Wait you're telling me she has never NEVER paired you up with someone and made an offal ship name." Scott said shocked.

"Wait that means Scoda's a thing, eekk, and don't worry I still do just in secret like Garmau..... Wait did I say that out loud, Scott what have you done," Maddy said putting her face in her hands and shaking her head no.

"Garmau?" everyone said looking at Maddy now.

"What..pushh...Garmau... I didn't say that did I?" She said with a guilty tone. Trying to change the subject she said, "Well sorry for intruding, I'm Maddy or Mad, and over here is Aphmau or Aph, it's very nice to meet you all," she smiled no one said anything. "Same as always no likes me," Maddy mumbled where no one could hear.

"H-H-Hi I'm Dante, this is Logan, Corey, Dale, Laurence, Lucinda, and Scott as you already know, how?" Dante said gesturing to each person who smiles weakly and looked down.

"Me and Scott go way back, good old buddies, and if you don't want me here I understand I'll go," she turned around and started walking, before Laurence grabbed her arm, everybody looked, Maddy blushed, Aphmau made a small ek of an excitement, finally laurence let go and said, "Sorry it's just, we are afraid of new kids since," he gulped, "Zane, he was part of our group before he started bulling us, Garoth especially," Garoth looked down and back and said, "Hey at least he isn't... my brother or anything where he and my dad beat me up in our basement where no one can hear my screams," Aphmau stared at him and saw the fear in his eyes, he looked at her and they had hope and joy in them.

"So as seeing that we are hopefully all friends, would you like to come over to your house later and have a sleepover?" Aphmau questioned. Everyone except Lucinda, Laurence, Garoth, and Scott said they couldn't make it.