"The two of you survived," he hissed, and he began to circle Harry like a hawk with prey. "But you girl, aren't even important to this duel."

"Just underestimate me because I'm a girl, you know that worked out for you so well the last twelve times," I sneered.

"It has to be me," Harry said loudly. "It has to be me—Rory, you know what you have to do."

I nodded. "Naturally, you don't wing death battles last minute,"

Voldemort hissed. "They don't mean that," he said, his red eyes wide. "Who are you going to use as a shield today, Potter?"

"Nobody," said Harry simply. "There are no more Horcruxes. It's just you and me. Neither can live while the other survives, and one of us is about to leave for good...."

"One of us?" sneered Voldemort. "What makes you say that, boy who survived by accident?"

"Oh please, we just followed the laws of nature, a life for a life," I said calmly. "We died to protect all of these people—you will not touch anybody else, never again."

"And what's going to save you this time—love?" Voldemort snapped. "Dumbledore's powerful weapon?"

"Well it brought me back," Sam declared, stepping out of the shadows next to me, whispers and shouts of her name echoing through the crowds. "Hello, Tom, did you think I'd miss the party?"

Voldemort hissed. "But you—"

"Faked my death, yeah," Sam said. "You always said I was the brightest witch of the century, I wasn't going to disappoint my master, was I?"

"Impossible," Voldemort hissed. "Cameron said—"

"Cameron's dead, btw," Sam said, almost cheerily, "That means by the way, it's text speak. Cole and I just killed him. So you're all alone, boo hoo,"

"I will still have my victory!" Voldemort screamed. "I will have my victory over Harry and Aurora Potter, as I did with Dumbledore—and then Samantha Lockwood, you will be dead!"

"You didn't beat Dumbledore," Harry said calmly. "He chose his own death, arranged it with the man you thought was your servant."

"What childish dream is this?" said Voldemort, but still he did not strike.

"Severus Snape wasn't yours," said Harry. "Snape was Dumbledore's. Dumbledore's from the moment you starting hunting down my mother. "

"And also, Mark Oswin chose me and his daughters over you," I chipped in. "He couldn't forgive himself or you for the deaths of his wife and daughter."

"It matters not!" shrieked Voldemort, letting out a cackle. "I crushed them! I crushed them whether they were loyal or not! I am still the master of the Elder wand!"

"Just think before you do anything," Harry said calmly. "Before you kill us, try to have some remorse, Riddle..."

"You dare—"

"He dares, because he's one of the damn greatest people I've met," I spat. "Try, otherwise my brother will destroy you."

"You killed the wrong person, Tom; Snape wasn't the master of the Elder wand. The power of the wand wasn't with Dumbledore when you grave robbed him either." I turned to Harry. "Now, drum roll Harry, who was the master of the wand next?"

"The true master of the Elder Wand was Draco Malfoy." Harry declared.

Blank shock showed in Voldemort's face for a moment, but then it was gone. "After I have killed you both, I can attend to Draco Malfoy..."