~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl woke up to someone gently shaking her shoulder. "What do ya' want?" she muttered tiredly.

"Hey, sweetie. We're adopting you, do you want to pack your things?" she recognized Jason's voice she opened her eyes to see the boy who had picked her up earlier.

"Yeah, I-I'll do it." she stuttered afraid of him being so close.

"Are you sure? You look tired sweetie." Jason asked her.

"I'll be fine, thanks." she muttered and darted off, uncomfortable from how close he had been.

I hope he didn't see my wrists. They'll kill me if they see what a freak I am. She thought to herself. She went to the room she shared with some of the other girls and began to pack her things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what is her name?" Ty asked Jason.

"I didn't ask, she was too scared, I'm not sure what's wrong..." Jason sighed then continued, "We all need to be careful not to frighten her."

The group nodded in agreement. Then noticed the girl coming down the stairs, she eyed them warily, then walked over to Jason. Jason smiled reassuringly down at her. She just looked away quickly.

Jason knelt down beside her and talked gently as if speaking to a scared cat, "Sweetie, this is your new family, okay?"

"O-Okay..." she turned to him.

"Okay, that's Ty, that's Adam or Sky, that's Quentin, Ian, Mitch, Jerome, and I'm Jason." He finished and pointing then out, she looked at them taking all this new information in, "What's your name?" Jason asked her.

"Autumn." She looked up at Jason.

"That's a beautiful name Autumn." He told her.

She stared at him thinking, Wait he actually cares about my feelings? That's more than anyone else has ever done.

"Let's go, guys!" Ian said excitedly.

They all agreed and after Autumn grabbed her backpack they walked out of the orphanage. In that moment Autumn decided she could trust these people, they were taking her away from the horrible place where she spent 11 of the 13 years of her life. She was barely behind Jason, she reached out her hand and grabbed hold of his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason felt a small hand grab his. She was holding his hand. He looked at her in surprise, she met his gaze and for the first time since they had met he saw something other than loneliness instead there was a mixture of emotions that he felt hadn't been there in a very long time. There was, happiness, trust, and determination. He smiled at her and continued to move towards their van.

"So Autumn who do you want to sit by, you can chose two people." Sky announced as they reached the van.

Autumn blurted out, "Jason..." then paused thinking, "and Ty."

Ty smirked at the rest of the guys, they gave little sighs of annoyance at Ty, but were grinning at the fact that Autumn seemed to be warming up to them. They climbed into the van and once they got situated they were off. During the car ride Autumn felt herself getting tired once again, and leaned on Ty's shoulder, she found the boys a little too loud for her liking but, like everything she would get used to it.

Ty stopped dead in the middle of an argument they were having over something stupid like 'Epic Jump Map' or 'Bodil40' she didn't know what this meant and neither did she care. Everyone except Ian -who was driving- turned to see what, or why Ty stopped in the middle of a sentence. All their jaws dropped when they saw her giving Ty a half-hug while fast asleep.

"I love this kid, she's so sweet..." Jason muttered and the rest of the trip was made in complete silence with the exception of the radio playing softly in the background.

(A/N I had this going on Word for such a long time, because my other computer that I write on doesn't have internet, but I finally got a USB to transfer it to this computer, and I pasted it onto here. Have a good day!

Don't do drugs!!!

Bye!!!!!!

-Dillbugg)