"Dude," I whispered, shooting the last, crawling to the simulator. "Couldn't you of thought of anything less stupid?"

He gets up from his crouch and begins checking the pockets of our "enemies"

He chucks a pistol at me and I catch it automatically. Then he searches deeper into the pockets finding what he's looking for and finds a little brown sack.

He lifts it up to eye view.

"This what we're looking for?" he asks.

"Think so" I reply.

We run back to the Chief (We call him Chief because nobody is allowed to know his real name.) and hand him the bag. I notice we're the only ones here. We must the first.

"That was pretty quick" the Chief approves putting the sack in his pocket.

"Thank sir" Luke salutes him and I laugh.

The next group run up, three men this time. I smile at them as I get into line; it's hard not to gloat when you're the best.

Eventually, everyone is finished. We stand in an orderly line as the Chief checks if every enemy is dead. He returns with an angry expression on his face. In his hand he carries a vest. I immediately recognise it as the enemies. On the vest is a clear plastic plate where the hard should be. It is still intact. Oh no, this meant the enemy was not dead.

"Who was responsible for the targets in the last row?" the Chief spits through his teeth.

Two step up, one of them still a boy. It's obvious to who is responsible out of both of them.

"You!" the Chief points to the youngest, Matthew.

The other one falls back into lines.

"Yes?" Matthew voice is barely a whisper. He knows what is coming.

"What is this?" the Chief yells, throwing the rest at Matthew's feet.

He doesn't answer. The Chief slaps him across the face.

"Speak to me boy" he shouts right in Matthew's face.

"What does this mean" he gritted through his teeth.

"H-he's still alive sir" Matthew whimpers shaking.

""He could reveal us" he whispers.

"Yes, you stupid boy, you know what the mean don't you? You could ruin everything for us" the Chief shouts with pure anger.

"Yes sir" he manages to say.

The Chief takes a knife from his pocket and Matthew's eyes widen in horror.

Someone should stop him. He's just a boy. Fifteen at least. But I stand my ground

The Chief takes Matthews hand and slices a finger off. Blood rushes out and spills over, Matthew screams so loud that my ears ring. The Chief is really losing it. With the blade of the knife he begins to scratch into Matthew's arm. DISGRACE, the word pours out in Matthew's blood. There was so much blood that all you could read was DIS.

Matthew shrieks and whispers, "I'm sorry" his bloody hand limping by his side.

"SORRY?!" The Chief roars kicking at the puddle of blood on the ground, "Ain't gonna change nothing now" his eyes were black, full of hatred and anger.

Matthew cries and closes his eyes knowing it's the end.

"Gun!" The Chief barks at me. This is wrong, very wrong. Giving him what he wants means I support this. I'm helping if I do. But what choice do I have? I have lived this life since I was born, this will help me harden my metal heart. I take out the pistol that Luke had given me from the simulator and threw it at him.

An evil smile spread across the Chief's face as he recognises the gun. He pulls Matthew to his knees by his ear and puts the gun directly on his temple.

"Enjoy hell" The Chief says

He pulls the trigger.

Blood squirt and splashes out, as the bullet goes through. Matthews's eyes roll back into his head and he falls to the ground, his own blood soaking him. The Chief kicks Matthews limp body and throws the gun to the ground.

"Clean this up" he points to Matthews partner nothing was worse than having to clean up your best mate's bleeding carcass.

I decide to be nice and help. I knew it would be hard for him to life the side with the arm that had been cut open.

*~*

"You take the legs'' I order, not showing any emotion on my face.

The young boy obeys and we lift him up, I can see a tear escape his eyes, I almost feel like comforting him- ALMOST.

"Toughen up!" I yell at him.

He jumps when he hears my words but quickly wipes away these tears. We finally reach the backdoor.

I hose the blood of Matthew's body, he looked so young and pure, I once was pure to but this is the life I know now, the word I was raised in.

"Get the gasoline" I whisper to his partner.

I quickly and hastily pour the gasoline over Matthew's lifeless corpse.

"In the father, the son, one of your angels has fallen, forgive his sins, do not lead him into temptation but deliver him from evil, he has wronged against your name as have we, forgive father, may he be blessed" We quietly pray before lighting the match and throwing it onto his body.

The smell of burnt flesh rushes to my sense. The young boys walk back into the building, I look back at Matthew's dead body, a single tear falls from my eye but I quickly wipe it away before anybody could see it.