Chapter 1 - What she dont know wont hurt her.

3 Years Later...

Trinity: 21 Years Old

Ray: 22 Years Old

Angel: 2 Years Old (PICTURE ON SIDE)

Mikenzy: 13 Years Old

Roc:23 Years Old

Princeton: 21 Years Old (college)

Calli: 21 Years Old

Sasha:20 Years Old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRINITY

"girl hell naw I ain't having another child! that shit it PAINFUL!" I laughed with calli.

"shiiid girl please,I know ray be beating that pu-

Calli was cut off by mikenzy running down the stairs. " hey calli hey trinity,bye calli bye trinity" she said opening the door.

" mickey!" I yelled after her.

She froze and turned around " um where are you going missy?"

she looked down and opened her mouth to speak "u-uh to the park?"

I frowned " with who?"

" let the girl go damn trinity she's 13 " calli said.

"she ain't grown,like I said who are you going with?" I said looking back at mikenzy.

"friends! miami and taylor" she semi yelled. " now can I go?"

I looked at her up and down "yeah,don't be gone too long"

She smiled and ran out the door.

Mikenzy has grown so quickly from the little sassy 9 year old to thhis mature but still sassy 13 year old. but just because she's older doesn't mean she can go and run and do everything. I have to keep an eye on her.

But speaking of growing. me and the crew are growing into a more bonded family I never had and I'm enjoying it. and did I forget to say that I had the baby? its a girl her name is angel,she is so adorable!

"were's ray?" calli asked picking at her nails.

"I think he went baby shopping with angel,he's supposed to be getting her some little jordans."

"awwwwwww that's gonna be so cute,but he better hurry back,cause I wanna see my little god child so I can kiss them fat cheeks of hers" calli said in a baby voice.

I shook my head and chuckled "girl I don't need yo lips on angel,I don't know what you and roc be doing behind closed doors"

she gasped and threw a pillow at me. "SHUTUP!"

I laughed and fell back on the couch.

"I'm just fucking with ya calli"

She know I love her but I know her and roc be getting it in too. "yeah whatever but roc do be hitting it right though."

We started laughing hard as hell and loud too. Maybe to loud because Roc came downstairs giving us a nasty look.

We stopped and looked at him.

"..y'all talking bout me" he said while smiling.

Calli looked and me and we started laughing again.

Roc shook his head and walked past us.

MIKENZY

I walked to the end of my street to meet my boyfriend jaden. Yeah I know I lied,but I can't tell trinity I have a boyfriend because she says I have to wait untill I'm 15.