Restricted Twenty-Five Extended

Okay this took me three days to write and it's still not very good, but I got so many requests to continue the scene, that I had to try. I don't think I will be leaving this chapter up as a part of this story group...maybe, maybe not. Leave your comments...leave your votes. I'm sooooo tired, so I'm going to sleep. I will get your feedback when I wake up. Thanks so much for all the support you guys give me!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY, YET TASTEFUL SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU WOULD BE OFFENDED BY READING IT, I ADVISE YOU TO IGNORE THIS UPDATE. I DON'T THINK IT IS ESSENTIAL TO THE STORYLINE.

Chapter Twenty-Five Extended

Isobel's POV

I couldn't sleep. It had been fifteen minutes since Bobby had ordered me to sleep before closing his eyes, and I couldn't get there. Lying this close to him, all I could think about was the feel of his mouth on my skin, his hands caressing every inch of my body. A slow throb started as I remembered the exact feeling that those hands could evoke.

I moaned softly and rolled over so that my back was to him. I had to whip my hormones into shape. Closing my eyes tightly, tried again to fall asleep.

Bobby must have sensed my movements because he followed, spooning his body against mine and placing his hand on my belly. I groaned as my hormones jumped again. This was impossible. I turned over so that we were pressed together. My breasts were pushed up against his chest and I wrapped my right leg around his waist so that he was pressed into me, directly between my thighs. I felt so guilty and dirty, but I wanted him so badly in that moment.

Lying there, I stared at his face for a long time, memorizing everything.

Unable to control the urge, I leaned over and kissed him dead on the lips. He didn't stir, or open his eyes, so I traced his lips with my tongue, delighting in the pleasure that simple action gave me.

Bobby's eyes fluttered open and I jumped guiltily, my heart pounding against my chest. Oh God, what do I say?

He looked at me, confused, for a long time and the he looked down at our bodies where my leg was wrapped around his waist. I didn't have to ask how this affected him, because I felt the exact moment that his hormones shifted into overdrive to take him exactly where mine were parked.

"Isobel?" his voice sounded very loud in the quiet room. "What are you doing?"

I knew I was blushing. I couldn't speak a word. I wanted this boy so badly that I actually ached, and I couldn't just open my mouth to tell him.

He moved against me unintentionally and I moaned at the sensation that that tiny little movement sent coursing through my body. He didn't ask again. I watched realization click behind his eyes and then nothing could have stopped what happened next. He rolled us over on his huge bed so that he was on top of me and then he kissed me like I was the only girl that he would ever kiss again.

***

Bobby's POV

When I realized exactly what Isobel was requesting, my heart actually stopped for three almost painful seconds. The sleep cleared from my brain instantly as I stared down at our entwined bodies, feeling unsure if what I was thinking was really happening.

"Isobel?" my voice sounded foreign to my own ears as it bounced off the walls and returned to my ears. "What are you doing?"

I shifted on the bed so that I could get a better look at her face, and when I did, the strangled moan that escaped her lips cleared up any remaining confusion.

I didn't have it in me to turn her down again. With my heart still racing in my chest, I rolled over until I was hovering above her, and the only thing separating us was our underwear. Oh God I wanted her so bad it hurt. Staring at her lips I couldn't resist getting a taste, so I leaned down until our lips met and kissed her.