Part title

"Is that right". Lani said looking at me.

"Yeah, dont try ta play ya boi". I said looking over at her.

"I'm not believe me I'm not". She said with a smirk.

She took off her seatbelt moving closer to me i was trying to keep my eyes on the road but it was very hard. I felt her smooth soft lips kiss my tattooed neck. I instantly was felt the bulge in my pants grow larger.

"Pay attention to the road" she whispered in my ear.

Lani's cool breath gave mea chill in my spine a nigxa wanted to fuck her brains out i want lie her touch was everything.

"So ya jus gon get me all turned da fuck on and shit?". I said glancing at her

"Shhh, pay attention". She said seductively

Trying my best to focus on the road was hard ta do when you got someone literally in yo ear talking freaky and shit. It seemed like it was taking an eternity to get home and i was losing focus. I felt her teeth graze my skin on my neck followed by her tongue and lips kissing and sucking neck leaving small little bunny bites.

"You want me?" she whispered again.

I looked at her and first thought was to get smart simply 'cause a nigxa dick was rock hard.

"I'd be lying if u said i didn't want you".

Lani eased her hand down my stomach to my pants. She unbuckled my belt reaching in my boxers pulling at a nigxa Dick.

"What you bout ta do wit that baybeh". I said licking my lips.

"Be quiet and drive". Was all she said.

I moved my hand from off the steering wheel allowing her access. With no hesitation i felt her cool month on the head of my dick sucking the tip. Her tongue swirled around the tip of my dick like it was a lollipop.

"Ahh shit mmm" i moaned in pleasure.

Het head bobbed up and down faster and faster she was going deep putting all of me in her mouth. I used my free hand and tangled my hand and fingers through her hair. I could feel her moaning and that was turning me on more. I couldn't stay focused on the road i had to pull over. I hurried off the highway into a shady area with trees never stopping she kept it going.

I knew i was getting close to coming i felt it. Right at that moment she did this gargle thing with her throat that was everything. Me trying to control my climax was becoming hard to do . It felt like a battle between my dick and her mouth and my dick was losing.

"Shit lani, im bout to bust". I said pushing her head up and down on me.

She went faster going crazy and what was destine to happen at this very moment happened.

"Ahhh fuck!!" I felt myself reach my peek and i released it all in her mouth. She had to swallowed it cause she looked at me with messy hair and smiled. I dropped my head back resting it on the head rest getting my mind right.. My dick was throbbing and yet still hard.

"C'mere" . I said reaching for her arm.

I adjusted the steering wheel positioning it upward. She set on my lap.

"Take dis off". I said pulling at her shirt.

Lani pov

Before I set on Augs lap i pulled my panties off. Wearing a skirt made this easier. I set on his lap he looked at me and he was licking his lips looking very sexy i was turned on at the fact that he was turned on.

"Take dis off". He said pulling on my shirt.

I lifted my shirt over my head exposing my breast to him I wasn't wearing a bra so my breast where on display for him. He cupped one of my breasts and put it in his mouth sucking on my nipple. As i set on top of him i felt his dick grow bigger. I grew wetter as he kissed and sucked on my breast.

"I want you". I said meeting his lips. I got up jus a little and August reached down between my legs using two fingers to rub my clit. The wetness coated his fingertips. I looked at him and his eyes was low he was focused on what he was doing.

"You like dat?" He said very low as he caressed my pussy.

"Mmmh it feels good" i moaned

"It feels good tell daddy how good". He said very low.

"It feels real good daddy".

"You want me ta fuck you?"

"Mmhmm".

"Tell daddy ya want me to fuck ya".

"I want you ta fuck me".

With out anything else being said like a wave he pushed his large dick inside me i felt my wall fill and i road the wave. My juices ran down his dick as i bounced up and down on his dick. The only sound you hear was moaning and the smacking sound of my juices.

"Daddy this feel good" i moaned louder.

I road him faster and faster i didn't care if anyone could see us. I knew he parked in a secluded area. My only goal and care was reaching my euphoric moment. I felt August grip my ass rubbing it and smacking each cheek. He started to grunt loader as i road him i knew he was going to cum soon as was i. I grew wetter the closer i got.

"Daddy ohh mahh gawd" i moaned loud

"Cum fa meh baybeh". He said rubbing my clit.

Just like a wave i felt myself cum all over his dick my juices ran down like a waterfall. I was out of breathed but satisfied. August came with me repeating his last action but falling forward on my chest. He was out of breath and we both had sweat over our bodies . He looked up at me and smiled.

"Damn" he said leaning towards me kissing me.

I got up and hopped back over his seat to mine and i looked down at his pants and back at him.

"You was wet" he smiled popping the trunk

I reached in my purse pulling out my eve wipes to clean up my juices before we went home to take a shower. August couldnt stop smiling i guess thats what good pussy do to you.

End of pov