CHAPTER FIVE

Beginne am Anfang

The instant I raised my hand to touch it, he turned around and my hand landed on his chest instead.

And when I said he turned around, I actually meant turned and marched towards my direction as if I wasn't standing there at all while I was only a couple of steps away from him which resulted in us meeting the floor in an awkward position with my back on the floor and him lying on top of me and my hand still resting happily on his chest.

"Hi I'm Jim!" The guy said with a smirk.

"Don't you think this place isn't apt for introductions?"

"You must be Ashley." He – Jim – said nodding his head.

"Get off me." I looked straight into his eyes.

Before I knew, he leaned in and his lips gently touched mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. My one hand went up to the back of his neck and then to his soft hairs while my other hand reached where it wanted to be from the moment I entered the kitchen.

His back.

And boy let me tell you, it felt amazing!

I felt his hand reaching down my left thigh caressing it.

I felt his tongue lick my lower lip asking for entrance.

Wait, what?

I opened my eyes and broke contact with his lips and I saw him smiling down at me.

"What is wrong with you? You cannot kiss a girl just like that!" I snapped at him realising what just happened.

"It takes two to tango, Cupcake!" He said nonchalantly.

I looked at him with my eyes wide. "Get. Off. Me. Now."

As soon as I said that, I was kissed by him again. This time a shorter one.

"Stop kissing me!" I said and tried to push him away but he was too heavy.

"Be nice Cupcake. Say 'Please Jim, get off me.'" he said smiling cheekily.

"Stop calling me that and get the fuck off me!" Now he was pissing me off.

He pecked my lips yet another time before finally getting up.

I quickly stood up and folded my arms across my chest and sternly looked at him and said, "You stay away from me. And don't call me that."

"Can I kiss you?" His eyes locked with mine.

What is wrong with this guy? Did he even hear a single word I said?

I saw him come closer to me. He cupped my face into his hands and kissed me and I kissed him back. His free hand snaked my waist and he pulled me closer. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss. I was out of breath so I pulled away and looked away. He rested his forehead on mine and gave me a genuine smile. But somehow, I couldn't return it to him.

"I'm starving. Let's sit and eat something." I suggested.

He came closer – again – and whispered in my ear, "Your wish is my command, Cupcake.

I have made sandwiches, if that's fine with you?" He went to the kitchen counter and gestured towards a plate which had about seven to eight sandwiched piled up in a row.

I raised my eyebrow making a disgusting face at him.

"How can someone eat that?" I said pointing at the plate.

"Oh! Umm, sorry." He nervously said and went to fetch a few clean dishes from the cupboard and arranged two sandwiches in each.

"C'mon!" He said and went out to the dining area.