The flames erupted, and my father walked out with ease. He chuckled at us on the floor. James rolled off me, and I got up.

"Hello Nathaniel," Mrs. Weasley said to my father. "Arthur isn't here at the moment. He's at the Ministry."

"That's okay Molly," My father replied as he dusted my back off. "Now I must be off." 

I turned around and hugged him.

"Remember to write! Love you!" I said.

"I will. I love you too." He gave my brother a hug next and went back to the fireplace. He grabbed the Floo Powder and walked in.

"THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC!" He yelled before the green flames took him away. 

I turned back to see all the Weasley's in the room. Noticing Ginny, I rushed up and hugged her.

"Ginny! I haven't seen you in a year!" She hugged me back.

"It's nice to see you again," she said.

"Awww. What about us?" the twins whined. I walked up to them and hugged them too.

James gave his own greeting to everybody, and I noticed a faint blush rise across Ginny's cheeks. 

"So who wants lunch?" Mrs. Weasley asked. 

We all nodded hungrily and she laughed at our hungry faces.

"I'm going to bring my stuff up to Ginny's room," I said, "Come on James." 

We carried our trunks and cages upstairs. I went into Ginny's room while James went into Fred and George's room. I placed my trunk next to Ginny's bed and let Kronos out of his cage. Heading back down, I found everyone at the table eating sandwiches.

"Which one's mine Mrs. Weasley?" I asked.

"The one next to Ginny dear," she replied pointing to the sandwich without a person eating it. I sat down next to Ginny and smiled. 

Growing up, one of the most special moments for me was spending time at the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley became my mother in every way I needed it. She was emotionally supportive and taught me life lessons I would value throughout the rest of my life. She became so much like a mother to me and James that she treated us just as she would her other children. When James and I would pull pranks with the twins, none of us would escape her punishments of extra housework. I never minded too much. Having her step in as my mother was better than having no mother at all.

When we finished eating our sandwiches Ron pulled me into his room.

"Has Harry replied to any of your letters?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"Nope. And I'm starting to get worried. I understand that Harry has a mean maternal family, but I would think they would at the very least let him write us."

Ron nodded.

"I have a plan. My dad has a flying Ford Anglia that we could use to rescue Harry. Fred and George know how to drive. They could help us."

"Ronald Bilius Weasley! We would get in HUGE trouble if we did that!"

"Come on Hazel! We can do it tonight. No one will know." I bit my lip and went through the pros and cons in my head. In the end, the pros outweighed the cons: getting Harry out of whatever awful situation he was in.

"Okay, Ron. Tonight." I said. I left the room and walked down to Ginny's room.

That night the boys and I snuck out of the house, and we all climbed into the turquoise Ford Anglia. Fred was at the wheel, flying us through the night sky to Privet Drive. When we arrived at the house we drove up to the only room with the light off. Getting as close as possible to it, I rolled down my window and stuck my hand through the bars covering the window of the house, tapping gently on it.