Main itni bhi selfish nehi hoon saara credit khud le lun, kyunki jewelry select karne main tumhare Mom ne bohot help ki... Issiliyeh ab tum jaldi se tayyar hojao... Mere aankhen taras gaya tumhe dekhne ke liyeh woh dress main jo maine tumhare liyeh aaj raat ke liyeh select kiya... 

Jaldi karo Basket, apne Armaan koh itna inthizaar mat karwao...I love you and every minute without you is like years to me...' 

Riddhima put her mobile closed to her chest as she closed her eyes thinking how much Armaan loves her... She knows it was the best thing happening in her life that she was getting married to the guy she loves and wanted to spend rest of her life... Riddhima look at the msg again and was about to reply him but stop thinking she should get ready without wasting another minute replying him... 

Knowing he wanted to see her in the dress which he choose for her specially for tonight, Riddhima move to the wardrobe taking the dress and move towards the washroom to freshen up as she also wants to see Armaan expression the moment he sees her in that dress... 

DINNER TIME IN RESTAURANT

Everyone was on time as the guested started to come to have dinner... Karan and Shashank have already tell the guest to make themselves comfortable around the cruise because they are to spend the next four days in it till Armaan and Riddhima wedding... Gang were sitting around one table near the stage which was playing romantice numbers... 

Karan, Shashank and Padma were together three four table away from them letting they enjoy as they check on guests asking about the service and if they need to improve anything... Rahul and Muskaan had already started to have their dinner as they announce they were too hungry to wait for anyone else... 

Abhi and Nikki wait for Riddhima to come with Armaan but Armaan asked them to go ahead as he would be waiting for her... Nikki and Abhi also got plates for them and started to have their dinner... Armaan keep checking his watch every second as his eyes were fixed on the entrance... 

'Hero, ek kaam karo... Tum apne basket koh call karke poocho aur kitna time lagega...' Muskaan said...

'Haan Armaan, Ridzy bohot der kardiya already... Main jaakhe check karti hoon woh kaha rehgaye...' Nikki said... 

'Nehi Niks, its okey... Tum dinner karo... Main dekh kar aata hoon...' Armaan said... 

Leaving them, Armaan make his way towards the entrance... Karan stop in as he was making his way out asking where he was going, Armaan look around to see Padma and Shahank busy with guest so he told Karan that he was going to check on Riddhima who hasn't come yet... Karan nodded his head approving him to go thinking she might have lost her way around in the cruise... 

Armaan smile to his father and leave the restaurant hoping that he didn't need to go all the way down to her room... Armaan took the first corner from the left to take the lift but was bumped to someone and whoever it was scream as they fell on the ground with the person over him... As soon as Armaan eyes laid on the person, he put his hand over the person lips as the person eyes were closed tight... 

'Basket...' Armaan call her when she didn't open her eyes... 

Hearing Armaan voice, Riddhima open her eyes as she was breathing heavily as if she was running to save her life... Riddhima stood up pulling her dress down as she correct her hair looking around as if someone was following her...

 Armaan stood up too correcting his jacket and hair as he look towards her from up and down to be lost how beautiful she was looking in that dress.. Riddhima look towards Armaan smiling through her scareness as she try to control her breath as Armaan stood in front of him knowing now no one can harm her... She don't know why but she felt that she was lost and then someone was following her...