When Riddhima didn't turn till then, Armaan move away looking at her back knowing what he needs to do... Armaan move his hand on Riddhima back trying to feel her figure over the blanket... Knowing what was going on Armaan brain when Riddhima felt Armaan hand moving on her back, Riddhima dig her face further inside the pillow as possible... 

As Armaan hand keep moving down further, Riddhima couldn't help but turn around before Armaan could move his hands down on her thigh... Riddhima turn and Armaan was now laying on the bed on his back... 

Riddhima sit holding the blanket close to her body and Armaan look towards her thinking she would turn towards him...To Armaan surprise, Riddhima try to move away from the bed and Armaan when Armaan mind register what she was up to, Armaan sit hugs her around waist pulling her on his lap... Armaan upper body was left bare as blanket were hiding his lower body... Riddhima was trying to cover her body with the blanket when Armaan pull her down on his lap...

'Armaan... Kiya kar rahe ho...' Riddhima asked...

'Ab kyun sharma rahi ho... Raat koh toh bilkul nehi sharmayi...' Armaan said nuzzling on her neck and kissing her neck... 

'Woh...' Riddhima try to say something but she felt the heat on her cheeks and she bit her lower lips to control the smile which was forming on her lips...

'Woh kiya, kuch bhi kaho Basket... Mujhe nehi pata ta tum itna wild ho sakte ho...' Armaan said...

'Kuch bhi Armaan... Chodo mujhe...Humhe chalna chahiyeh, baaki sab kiya sochenge...' Riddhima said trying to move but Armaan hold her without letting her go...

'Kuch nehi sochenge... Kyunki maine Rahul koh bataya main tumhe kidnapped kar raha hoon...'Armaan said... 

Hearing Armaan, Riddhima relax in his hold and rest her back on Armaan bare body... Armaan sit as he took the support of the wall... When Riddhima continue sitting like that, Armaan turn her face towards him making her body also turn a little towards him... Riddhima look at Armaan asking what happen when Armaan just rest his forehead against her... 

They smile as they sit like this holding each other and enjoying the moment of their life... Riddhima was glad that Armaan didn't make any further comment on the previous event because she was not ready to talk about it... 

However, she didn't regret whatever happen but she knows she can't talk about it with him yet... Also she knows that Armaan would want to talk about it make sure that she was okey with it like the previous night...

'Basket...' Armaan call Riddhima seeing her blank expression...

Ridhdima look towards him smiling as she rest her head on his shoulder putting her free hand around his body... Armaan put his hand around Riddhima waist holding her close to him... Armaan knows what she must be thinking and he was debating if it would be good to talk about it or not... 

Armaan rub his hand on Riddhima back as Riddhima make herself comfortable in his hold as she was getting cold... Armaan knows he had to talk Riddhima about it now or later and Armaan thought it would be better to talk now and make things clear inbetween them...

'Riddhima, jo bhi huva I hope hum dono ki marzi se huva...Main nehi chaahte hum is baat koh lekar kabhi bhi regret kare... Woh humhare pyaar ta jo hum khud koh control nehi karpayi right...' Armaan asked...

'Haan Armaan... Please tum aisa mat socho main kabhi regret karungi... Main khudse zyada tum par barosa karti hoon issiliyeh main tumhe apni jism bhi tumhare hawale ki... Mujhe pata hai tum aise kyun soch rahe ho Armaan... Humhe shaadi se pehle limit koh cross nehi karna chahiyeh, yehi na... Lekin Believe me Armaan... Main tumhare liyeh kuch bhi dene ke liyeh tayyar hoon toh jism kiya cheez hai... Isse toh yeh prove hota haina hum dono ek dusre koh kitna pyar karte hai right...' Riddhima said...