'Phone pe kiya dekh rahi ho Ridzy... Aur itna smile kyun kar rahe ho...' Nikki asked as they had left from Riddhima house and now they were in the main road... 

'Woh kuch bhi toh nehi...' Riddhima said locking her mobile and putting it on her jeans pocket...

'Oh ho Niks... Poochna kiya hai...Of course Hero ke baare main sochke muskuraa rahi hai humhari Ridzy... Miss kar raha hoga apne heroine koh issiliyeh dono ek dusre koh msg kar raha hai, haina Ridzy...' Muskaan said...

'Awww, how cute...' Nikki said...

'Really cute... I just can't wait to see Armaan's farmhouse...I m sure this is gonna be the best party we had so far...' Muskaan said smiling...

'Surely it would be...' Nikki said... 

ARMAAN FARMHOUSE 

Armaan was checking the arrangement around the backyard of the farmhouse when he heard the gate open... Armaan check the time and he knew they had arrived, so taking his shirt from the near by chair which he left as he was checking the lights Armaan move towards the front door to welcome his fiance and friends... 

When Armaan reach the main door, he can hear Muskaan and Rahul bickering over something, Armaan shakes his head hearing them and he still didn't understand how both of them end falling in love and getting married because they bicker and fight for every small things... 

As Armaan came to their view, he saw Rahul and Muskaan standing back of the jeeps while Abhi was helping Nikki with the bags... Armaan look around to see where was his fiance and then he saw her still standing inside the jeeps looking towards at the farmhouse...

Seeing Riddhima expression, Armaan understood how much she love the place and Armaan knows she would never wanted to leave the place when he show her the whole farmhouse as well as the small cottage it has not far from the farmhouse near the beach... 

Armaan haven't show anyone the cottage yet, however Rahul knows there is a beach near by but even he hasn't visit the beach yet... Armaan hasn't plan to show anyone the cottage because he always wants to keep it as a secret... 

Whenever he feels that he wants space and a time alone, he used to go that cottage... But now Riddhima being a part of his life, Armaan was thinking to show her the place knowing she would love it... Armaan was staring at Riddhima, lost in his thought when their eyes met... Riddhima who was busy admiring the farmhouse, felt someone gaze on her...

 Knowing who it is, Riddhima look around at the main door to see Armaan standing with a jeans and shirt hanging on his body as Armaan hasn't button the shirt as he wear it... Riddhima eyes move on his perfect body and she felt the heat on her cheeks... Riddhima bit her lower lip as she move her gaze up to his face meeting her eyes with his...

 When their eyes met, Riddhima smile got wide and wanting to hold him close, Riddhima jump down from the jeeps and run towards him before anyone could reach to him... Armaan eyes who was now fixed on Riddhima, shows Riddhima moving towards him... Armaan move down from the stairs to meet his fiance and when Riddhima crash on his arms, Armaan pull her feets off from the ground spinning around holding her by waist as Riddhima hands were around his neck and her face hidden on her neck...

Armaan felt Riddhima smiling with his action as Armaan also hide his face on her open hair inhaled her strawberry shampoo... Riddhima hands were tight around Armaan neck when he started to spinned holding her in his arms... Armaan stop and make her stand on her feet as they still hugs each other... Others were busy with work and they didn't realized that two love birds were busy with each other now leaving them to do their work...