So now Karan and Shashank were busy checking the applications form they had got so far so they can arrange the interviews in the coming week to a finalized to the post available in the hospital... They wants to appoint enough staff for the day they open the hospital... 

As the workers left, Armaan turn his attention towards Riddhima who had been busy coloring from the last two hours... After dinner, Riddhima had got back to drawing and coloring the cartoon characters while Armaan had been busy moving furnitures in the ward with other necessary accessories...

Armaan saw Riddhima standing looking at the wall as she had finished coloring the last character she had drawn on the wall... She stood with one hand on her hip while she hold brush on her other hand while it was tapping on her cheeks as if she was thinking that something wasn't right... 

'Basket...' Armaan call her seeing Riddhima standing with her back towards Armaan... 

Riddhima didn't give attention to him as she move close to the wall, adding some more colors making the character perfect... She had move down from the stool as she move away checking the wall which was decorated with many different cartoon characters while she had put a background for it to make the ward attractive... 

'Done...' Riddhima said as she stood looking at the wall for a minute or so...

Riddhima turn to look around to see Armaan sitting on the table which was move near the entrance of the ward... Riddhima got a big smile on her face while her hair was pull on a messy bun leaving some hairs falling from here and there around her face... She got some color on her face and she looks tired yet beautiful in that orange body fit top and jeans... 

Armaan move towards her as Riddhima took several steps back from the wall as she turn to face the wall which was completely done... Armaan stood next to her as his gaze move on the wall and it was perfectly complete now...

'Superb... I m sure every kid would feel they r in a playschool when they see this place...' Armaan said...

'Thats what I want... I don't want to them to think they are in a hospital...' Riddhima said... 

'Cool, so if we r done... Can we move...I don't want we get stuck in the weather...' Armaan said...

'Yeah, we r done for the day... Just we will come tomorrow and have a final look around the building...' Riddhima said facing Armaan who turn his gaze on her...

 'Finally, ur dream is almost complete Armaan... We a just few steps away... Once we open this place, ur dream will be complete fully...' 

'Thanks to u... Without u, it wouldn't have possible for me...' Armaan said pulling Riddhima close to him... 

Riddhima smile seeing how Armaan had been going on that same topic on thanking her for giving the land to built the hospital... Knowing she could get more money for the land, still she decide to let him have it and work with him every moment to take this hospital to this level in a short time... 

'Stop thanking me every time u get Armaan...Its not only ur dream now, its our dream and I promise u, I will be with u in this till my last breath...' Riddhima said as she touch her forehead against on his...

'I love u...' Armaan said not getting another word to say how thankful he was to her...

'I know that...' Riddhima said as she move winking at him...

Armaan didn't leave her as he was expecting those three magical words from her mouth as well... He was so eager to hear those words as if he had not heard those for ages... When Armaan didn't leave her, Riddhima look at him with questions in her eyes... As Armaan said they need to leave, now he was holding her not letting her go...