'Wohi toh nehi hota... Ab itna sexy fiance saamne hai toh main kaise control karun apne aapko...'Armaan said trying to seal her lips... 

Riddhima put her hands on his chest making the distance between them... Armaan frown seeing how Riddhima was creating the distance between them... Armaan eyes fell on Riddhima neck where he had been sucking a while ago and it has turn red by now... 

Naughty grin form on his lips seeing this... Riddhima was thinking what Armaan was staring at as he was about to say something but his eyes were focus on her neck now... Riddhima touch her neck trying to understand what Armaan was staring and feeling the place, Riddhima eyes got wide as her mouth drop open realizing what Armaan has given to her... 

Seeing Riddhima expression, Armaan chuckle and gave her quick peck on Riddhima cheeks making her close her mouth... Armaan knew now Riddhima wasn't going to leave him so before she could react, Armaan turn around as his back rest on the tree... Armaan hold Riddhima both hands and put it on her back pressing it on her waist...

'Armaan, kiya kar rahe ho... Chodo mujhe...Already bohot der hogaye hai, woh log humhara wait kar rha hoga...' Riddhima said trying to move out from Armaan hold...

'Tohda toh wait karne doh... Don't worry, Dad will call when they finished their work... Kyun main aur Dad saat main aaya issiliyeh woh mere bina nehi jaa sakte...' Armaan said as he move his face close to her... 

Riddhima stop struggling to get out from Armaan hold when Armaan said that Karan will call him... But Riddhima knows she can't let Armaan get lost on her again as he had already given her a mark on her neck which would be difficult for her to hide... 

'Armaan, Chodo mujhe...Aur dekho tumne kya kiya hai...' Riddhima said trying to lose his hold on her hand... 

'What did I do Basket...' Armaan asked with an innocent look... 

Riddhima stop looking towards him when he said that... Riddhima mouth was drop open when how easily Armaan act that he didn't do anything... Riddhima was struggling in Armaan hold to move out but Armaan was holding her little farm that she could move out easily... 

'Armaan, chodo mujhe...' Riddhima said...

'Oh ho Basket... Itni der tak main inthizaar kiya hai...Pata hai tum kitni hot lag rahi hai is dress mujhe... Jab maine tumhe stairs se neeche aate huve dekha, tabse main khud koh control kar raha hoon... Kisne kaha itni hot lagne ke liyeh...' Armaan said...

'Kuch bhi Armaan...' Riddhima said not looking towards him...

'Kuch bhi nehi Basket... Sach bol raha hoon...Maine kabhi kissi ladki koh itni closely nehi dekha lekin, jab bhi tum mere saamne aate hai toh pata nehi kyun, my eyes never want to leave ur beautiful and hot figure for a second... Mann karta hai hamesha ke liyeh tumhare surat koh apne dil main capture karlun aur tumhe apne baahon main lelun taaki koi aur tumhe aise naraz se na dekhe jis nazar se main tumhe dekhta hoon... Kyunki kissi aur koh koi hak nehi hai, sirf mera hak hai tumpar...' Armaan said pulling her close to him while he care her face with his nose tip while Riddhima stood with her eyes closed listening to every word Armaan was saying and feeling it from the deep of her heart... 

Riddhima was lost in Armaan, lost in those words that Armaan pour infront of her for the first time after they confess their love to each other... Its true that their relation has been going very fast in every step but Riddhima didn't think Armaan would ever regret about this and she was happy that Armaan was slowly and deeply in love with her that he never will hurt her and think of living without her...