Talking

Okay, welcome to the second part of Reasons why Sam's a Fail *yay!* (see what I did there?)

Okay, so yesterday I talked about my weird Fangirling problems, and today I will be talking about my inability to shut my mouth.

And again, I can read your mind, "Sam, we all talk, it's fine!" But seriously, I have a problem.

I literally CANNOT CLOSE MY FREAKING FACE HOLE!

It is physically impossible for me to stop talking. For example, there was a day of silence at my school for LGBTQ+ awareness, and about halfway through the day, I couldn't take it anymore. It was a choice to do it, but I was literally exploding.

I remember it so vividly. I was in the middle of 5th period, and everyone in my class was talking, because they didn't take the vow. I remember that I had the sticker for the day of silence on my blue shirt. My teacher was just letting us hang out because we had all finished our work. My friends were talking amongst themselves and I just couldn't take it anymore. I stood up, ripped off the sticker and yelled "IM FREE" to the whole class. Yep, my life. It wasn't really that embarrassing because I was friends with literally my whole class, but yeah... Seriously. Anyway, that pretty much sums up my talking problem. Tell me I'm not the only one! Okay bye people!