"Yeah I guess," Ella says.

We stay at Starbucks for the rest of the period then hurry of to school. The bell rung and we were just in time for 2nd period.

"See you later!" I call to Ella.

She waved and we headed our separate ways. I get to my class and Justin wasn't there.

Where is he? I wonder. Well there is Dylan, I might as well see if he knows where his best friend is.

"Hey Dyl," I say and take my seat.

"Before you ask, no I don't know where your boyfriend is,"he responds.

"What?! He is not my boyfriend," I say.

"Mhm sure," he says.

I was about to respond but Mr. Reese started the lesson.

--------------

The day went on and on. Still bored, still no sign of Justin. At first I was worried but after talking to all of his friends, I knew they were hiding something because all their excuses were different. As in lame and stupid.

He's out playing mini golf.

He's training a lion.

He went to go see the circus.

And my favorite one:

He's at a striper club getting laid.

That was from the lovely Adam! Note the sarcasm.

I stopped trying to find him after lunch. The excuses were seriously ticking me off. But what made the day even more interesting were notes and clues someone left by for me.

Hey Beauty,

Where we will go
Is somewhere you may know
You mustn't need to fright.
Because I will be your shinning knight!

Another one was:

Hey Beauty,

If you want to know what to wear
Try something with a bit of flair
Cute but fancy
Flowy but nice
And something you can dance in!

And my favorite one of all:

Hey Beauty,

I don't think I've told you this enough but you're beautiful. That why I call you Beauty. I know you have doubts about me, but give me a chance and you won't regret it. And besides, do you regret your first kiss? Hope not, because this will be even more magical.

Always and Forever

~Beast

I smile every time I see that note. Mainly because of the Always and Forever part.

"Maybe Forever will be our always,"

Ah, September 15. Aka the best night of my life! Yes I admit it.

I didn't know he was a poet though. He's quite good.

I got home and went straight for my closet. I looked through by blue section, yes my closet is colour coated, and found the perfect dress! It was light blue, sparkly and strapless at the top. Then it was long, plain and flowy at the bottom. It matched his description perfectly!

"Michael!" I screamed.

He came into the room and I showed him the dress.

"I do not follow," he states and runs a hand through his hair. I knew when he talked all formal like, and ran a hand through his hair, he was lying.

"Cut the act. I know you and the guys know where he is taking me. Is this dress okay? Or should I change it?" I ask.

"You know me all to well dear sister. Anyways, its perfect. Where those 5 inch black sparkly heels too," he says and walks away. I guess he's good for something.

I get dressed and put on some natural make up. Well not exactly natural. Wing liner, light blue eyeshadow, mascara, neutral lips and blush. Sort of natural I guess.

I walk downstairs slowly, so I wouldn't trip and fall down, and walk into the living room where the full length mirror stood. I didn't exactly realize the boys were in the room because I was to busy looking at myself.

"You look stunning," Connor says.

I turn around and smile.

"Thanks Connor," I say.

"Cupcake, Justin is gonna drop dead when he see's you," Dylan says.

"Aw thanks Dylan!" I say and hug him.

"Hey! I said you were stunning! Where's my hug?!" Connor whines.

I roll my eyes and hug him too. He looked satisfied after that. Soon the doorbell rang and Michael went to go get it. Justin walked in and froze when he saw me.

----------------

Authors Note.

There ya go! Another chapter! I hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment and go read my other story The Good Girl Can Fight!

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

And...

Love ya!

~Asha