Chapter 1

Margaret's POV
-
A new day. A new day for everything. School crushes, everything. Yeah I'm a badass. I will curse in your face 24/7.

     The names Margaret Dallas, and no I'm not related to Cameron Dallas. I'm 18 and I never get horny, so don't try me. I will always make u leave my sight, unless u wanna stay and be hurt by mommy ;).
—————————————————
First day of new school

         I'm already hating everyone. Every girl is a slut, trying to guys to fuck them. I made a new friend, her name is Chole, she's just like me.

        I sit go to sit in a empty seat when I'm pushed down by a slut. I glare at her. "You better watch were your going, bitch. See this guy," She pointed to a guy with a white shade of hair "he's mine, so back off"

        I stood up and slapped her. "You should know that I don't want him, and that I will kick your stupid ass if you say one more word. So how about you shut your mouth and keep silent while I try to get through these two last years of high school. Ok? Ok."

       I gave her a fake smile and sat in a seat in front of the white-haired guy. Man do I hate high school. It's a place no one wants to be yet were forced to be here. I would rather go die in a sink hole, but no, I can't. Life sucks ya know.

       Class ended a short while after. I got up and went to my locker. I was followed by the white-haired guy. Shit what does he want. "Hey babygirl, I'm Sammy" He put his arm around my waist. Bruh nuh way. "If you would leave me alone before I break your face,fuckboy, I would be happy" I threw his arm up off my waist and started heading towards lunch.

Sam's POV

         Today was something extraordinary. The new girl, I believe her name is Margaret, stood up to Stephanie, the schools fuckgirl. Ok so me and Stephanie may have fucked like, over 100 times, but I loved it.
        So Margaret decided to sit in the seat next to me when Stephanie pushed her. "You better watch where your going bitch. You see that guy" she pointed towards me "He's mine, so back off" Then I heard something I wasn't expecting from Margaret " You should know that I don't want him, and that I will kick your stupid ass if you say one more word. So how about you shut your mouth and keep silent while I try to get through these two last years of high school. Ok? Ok." I wanted to laugh so hard right then.

        Class soon ended so I decided to follow Margaret. When she got to her locker, I put my arm around her, so her ass was against me. "Hey babygirl, I'm Sammy" I wanted to fuck her right there and then. But she did something I haven't seen any girl do before. Ive fucked all the girls in the school, so don't blame me. She threw my arm away from her waist and said,"If you would leave me alone before I break your face,fuckboy, I would be happy" Then she started heading for lunch. I was bored for the rest of the day after that moment.
—————————————————
What did you think of my first try? This is my first book and I can't really write as good as other people, my bad. I wanna see how far my storie gets in reads. Please read this, thank chu. The song is something i wanted u people to listen to.

Tell me what u think of the song

Sweet little Something:Forever In Your Mind (FIYM)