'I know Rahul... Issiliyeh toh main tayyar hogaya lekin Riddhima koh aur jaanne ke liyeh... Aise bas shaadi toh nehi kar sakte haina...' Armaan said...

'Yeh bhi sahi hai... I m so glad u r willing to talk with Ridzy...If u ever want my advice, I want to say never hurt Ridzy, shayad tumhe kiya kissi aur koh bhi uske jaisa koi nehi mil sakte... Woh dil ke bohot acche hai aur she always knows how to deal with people easily... Jo bhi woh karti hai, woh bohot interest hokhe karte hai... Rishta nibana use khoob acche se aati hai... Shayad issiliyeh bohot log use pasand karte hai... Koi bhi use milti haina, bas uski tareef karti hai... She is a gem that any guy will want in their life... Jo usse shaadi karega na, woh bohot lucky hoga trust me...' Rahul said as he stop the car... 

Armaan who was listening to Rahul with a smile on his face frown when Rahul stop the car... Armaan just want him to keep telling him more about Riddhima...

'Ab kyun rukh gaye...' Armaan ask looking at Rahul...

'Kyunki hum apne manzil tak poach gaye... Isbaar yeh sirf mera manzil nehi raha... Hum dono ke manzil hai...' Rahul said going out from the car and Armaan also move out looking towards the big building in front of his eyes... 

Rahul and Armaan move inside the hospital and as Rahul has been there before, he knows where the cafe was... As they enter, they stop to spot were Muskaan was sitting with her friends...

'Woh dekho...' Rahul said pointing to a table where Muskaan was sitting with Riddhima and another girl who Armaan don't recognized... 

Rahul patted Armaan back asking him to move as he move towards the girls...

'Hey ladies...' Rahul said when they reach to them and Armaan stood next to him flashing his dimple as he look towards Riddhima who was sitting looking at her plate... 

Riddhima look towards them hearing Rahul voice and was shocked to see Armaan there with him... Before anyone could say anything, they heard Riddhima whispering, 'Armaan' Rahul smile with Armaan knowing Riddhima was shocked to see him there with him... 

Muskaan was surprise to hear Riddhima saying Armaan name as she never knew they meet each other before... Nikki were sitting not understanding what was happening because it was the first time even she met with Armaan... 

'Glad u remember me Riddhima...' Armaan said flashing his dimple...

'So u guys have met before...' Muskaan asked...

'Haan just yesterday... Actually our parents are friends so we met only yesterday... Humhe kiya pata phire itni jaldi milenge...' Armaan said... 

'Ab kade kade baate karenge kiya... Beito Armaan...' Rahul said as he already took a seat next to Muskaan... 

Muskaan introduce Nikki to Armaan as Armaan and Riddhima have met before... They were talking and having lunch when they got pagers asking to resume their duty...

'Guys, we need to go and resume our duty...' Muskaan said...

'It was nice meeting ur Armaan... And Rahul, aaj kal tum bohot kam aate ho Muski se milne ke liyeh... Aaj toh Abhi bhi nehi hai... Armaan ab tum bhi aana Rahul ke saat phir ek din Abhi se bhi mil lena...'Nikki said. as she put her lab coat... 

Everyone stood to leave and Nikki left bidding goodbye to Armaan and Rahul... Rahul asked Armaan to meet him down at the parking lot as he left with Muskaan... Now it was Riddhima and Armaan who left together...