Chapter 14 WHAT THE HELL

Start from the beginning

Think Madison come on think.

 "Just what?" he asked.

 "Umm... How you been?" I tried changing the subject.

"Really Maddy " he laughed.

"Yeah" I laughed awkwardly.

 "I'm fine but you’re not, tell me what happened?" he turned serious.

"N-nothing" really now I'm stuttering.

"Madison" Cameron's voice was stern.

 "What's a royal?" I changed the subject.

"Why are you asking?" Cameron seemed confused by why I asked this question.

"Just curious" I shrugged trying to act normal.

"Well royals are sort of like the kings and queens of werewolves their very rare its said they each have a special power and their blood can save another werewolf from dying" he sat next to me.

"Is there a book about royals?" I asked.

 This was really interesting I needed to know more.

 "Yeah I have a book I can let you borrow it" Cameron offered.

"That would be nice thanks" I smiled.

 "You should go I have to get ready I probably look awful" I stood from bed.

"You look beautiful even with a bed head I'll give you the book later bye Madison" he left the room.

Why does he have to be sweet now? Groaning I went and got a shower heading to the bathroom I really needed to get cleaned up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my shower I was a bit more relaxed and decided to head down for some food.

"Hey" I greeted Nathan entering the kitchen.

“Hey Mad’s I’m just going to take this food up to Wendy, see you soon”

I nodded giving him a quick smile before heading to the fridge.

 "Hello" oh no that voce.

 I turned around and there they were Emily and Ryan.

"What do you want" I narrowed my eyes at them.

 "We’re going to make you a deal" Emily smiled.

"What deal" I looked between her and Ryan who were grinning like idiots.

 "You see we can't have you stay here any longer, you’re going to have to come with us or we'll kill all your little friends and family" Ryan stepped forward.

"So you can come willingly or your little niece here will die right in this kitchen" Emily pulled Abby from behind her.

"You wouldn't" I stared at her.

"Then you don't know me that well because oh I would" she smiled.

"Aunty what's happening" Abby's little voice filled my ears.

 "Let her go now and I'll come" Ryan and Emily smiled and released Abby.

"Honey, go back to your dad" I looked into her confused eyes.

"What's happening?" she asked.

"Just go, I love you sweetheart" I made my voice stern kissing her forehead quickly.

 She nodded whispering back an ‘I love you’ and left the room.

Any bright ideas? I asked my wolf.

No, try calling the pack.

No Ryan will hear.

Then I guess were sunk.

Great advice I muttered

Well I'm being truthful.

"Poor little Madison you don't know what to do now do you" Ryan smirked.

 "Wow you are a very sad excuse for a royal" Emily chuckled.

"Stay away from me I won't interfere in you stupid plans" I growled as they slowly approached me like I was their prey.

"Well you see you already have and so you have to come with us" Emily stopped right in front of me.

"And if I don't" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Then we'll take you by force" Emily smirked.

I back up till I hit something I looked and saw.....Evan

WHAT THE HELL.

 He immediately covered my mouth and I began getting lightheaded and passed out.

Edited (8/15/15)