Hunt was startled at Emmett's sudden overreaction and knew he had to calm him down, fearing that their cover was exposed.

"Emmett!" thundered Hunt, "Calm down! There's no need for all that."

"But I'm right Mr Hunt," said Emmett, "The Supremes are trying to bring us down again. Just because they won last time out."

The other androids realized that Emmett was absolutely right. The Time War, which was history's most devastating war, had taken place between 2093 and 2096 between two main factions of the Tifias- the incumbent Oozma Kappas and the Alpha Thetas, who had decisively won the war.

Hunt tried to interrupt, but Emmett continued, "Us Oozmas know how much they suffered when the Thetas deactivated all of them mercilessly. And they're doing the same thing now that they've been doing for the past 20 years, when we didn't do anything wrong."

"Look Emmett," said Hunt, who agreed with Emmett's views, "The operation was supposed to be a routine thing. It was all planned down to the last detail. No one but Ryan and I knew about it."

"But it failed, didn't it!" yelled an android, "Because they foiled it!"

Hunt fell silent.

"Yes, it did fail," admitted Hunt after a pause, "But it wasn't because of them."

The androids were shocked to hear Hunt's words.

"It was because of him."

The hologramic projector suddenly switched to a face that all of the androids in the shack knew- the one android that they never expected to double-cross them.

"Bill Charles," said Hunt with a sigh, "The one agent that ruined everything."

"What the hell did he do?" exclaimed one of the androids.

"He went on her side," said Hunt, "He helped both of them escape."

The androids were speechless.

"What's worse," said Hunt as he stuttered recollecting memories of the failed mission,  "Ryan's dead. They killed him."

Screams filled the shack as the androids went into a frenzy, angered at the fact that Bill had double-crossed them and brought to Ryan's demise.

 "And now," said Hunt as the color of the hologramic projector switched to green, "The Oozmas is under serious threat. A threat that is as worse as we were during the Time War."  

Emmett said, "I was right," , but no one took notice.

Hunt's hologram switched to an image of a huge room, filled with the Tifian supremes.

"After the debacle, they sanctioned us," explained Hunt, "They altered our time machines and put those idiots under time protection."

"For how long?" asked Emmett.

"From 1970 until 2100."

"That means we can't go back in time and kill them?" asked one of the androids. Hunt nodded his head sadly.

A silence filled the room.

"Which is why," said Hunt after a minute, breaking the silence, "I've decided that the only way out is for us to continue our lives and wait for them to come to us."

"What do you mean?" asked an android.

"They have no idea that they've been placed under time protection," explained Hunt, "So they're definitely going to leave their safety net. Once those imbeciles do that, and come into the wilderness, we'll kill them."