Obssessed (A Princeton Fanfic)

//Getting To Know Princeton&Carla\\

(Princeton)

Yo wuss up. It's Princeton. Well my name is Jacob. But everyone calls me Princeton. 'Prince' for short. I attend James K. Polk High School in New York. Or as I call it 'Ratchet High' man that school is so ratchet its crazy! Its hard to find a girlfriend but I ain't in no rush. I got all the time in the world.

I am the star player in our basketball team. So a lot of people know me. I know when the next party is. Most of the time I'm the one that hosts the parties. My parents are rich as hell. So I'm spoiled. And I ain't ashamed to say it. I just got a new truck though! I'm into trucks more than I am cars cause I'm like the punk rock kind of kid. That's another reason why so many people like me. I may be spoiled but I'm not a brat. I get pretty good grades and i'm not a monster. I'm nice to everyone...almost.

But I don't know what it is. I feel as though my niceness will turn out bad for me in the long run. I don't know why I feel like that but I just do.

Prodigy, RayRay, and Roc are like my brothers! They been my friends since I was six so I know they my real friends. When you have as much money as I do. It's hard to know who your real friends are. Aha, "No New Friends" My motto though.

(Carla) 

I'm Carla. Carla Haze. I love my camera. All I do is take pictures and draw. I've only had two boyfriends my who life. They all some how had a horrific death. I don't know what happened I can assure you that. People don't really like me. They say I'm weird, people even call me 'Crazy Carla' probably because I have to take meds. I have a disorder that I really don't feel like talking about.

I like boys. They are the most interesting creatures ever! I'm not a big fan of my same gender species. The female. They are more of an...annoying creature. Girls are so mean! But mainly to me. They always call me 'Lesbian, and freak' I cut. Yeah I cut myself. But it's okay. Sometimes I deserve it.

I'm just waiting for that one person that is nice to me. That's all I ask for. There is nothing wrong with me! I swear. I just...its hard to be a people person but nobody wants to give you a chance. I'm waiting...and waiting...and waiting...

------------

A/N     Hello again :) I hope you like this one to. There will be cussing but not as much that why this one is PG-13. But I hope you enjoy it and I hope you already kind of caught on. The book cover kind of gives it away. =) 'Obsessed' (Coming Soon)