just gotta stay strong

prestons pov

"push, leap, turn, straight legs pointed toes" my dance teacher screamed at me and paris.

Yeah I know what you're thinking I'm a guy but dancing or singing and playing guitar are the only way for me in Paris to just be ourselves and get away from the evil world. No matter what happens that week, day or month; it seems all cares go away the second I step into the dance studio or pick up my guitar.

At that moment me a paris were practicing an acro duet Routine.

I have her in the air as she did a perfect needle and then swing out and landed safely in my arms.I smiled because she just looks so free and happy.

She dropped into a split as i I held myself in a handstand against her back.

Dance was just an escape and about the only time I saw Paris truly happy anymore.

I miss my paris, ever since London died nothing has been the same.

Paris Started cutting but I made her stop. She still has the scars but she stoped.

As we walk to the Orphanage I saw Paris go dull. I stoped walked and hugged her; No matter how much I wanted to break down and cry I had to be strong for her.

She held on to me as I carried her to the orphanage. By the time we got there she cried herself to sleep; Miss green helped me Bring her up to our room. i layed her on the bed and climed in after her and miss green tucked us in and she said she would bring our Dinner up later. i nodded and drifted off into a restless sleep, only to wake up 30 minutes later to paris sobbing. i sighed and rocked her back to sleep and then fell back to sleep.

2 hours later we were being Shaken awake.

miss green handed us dinner.

me and paris thanked her and she smiled warmly at us before leaving the room.

"preston i just wanna be loved" paris said with a sigh.

"i know par, i know" i saod as she sat in my lap and i played with her hair.

we ate in a peaceful silence and then we took our plates to the kitchen.

i went to wash them but miss green came in and told us to go wash up because people were coming.

'why bother' i thought to myself.

'so me and paris can get our hopes up and then just be shot down; like usuall' i thought.