LEMON Soma X Erina: His

Start from the beginning

Erina knew not the comforts of a man.

This only arose more laughter out of former number two seat. Just like his father, he had finished second, however that was a story for another day. Instead, Sõma focused on the flustered reactions coming from the number one seat in front of him, her rattled state amusing him to no end.

The red head then let her go, much to Erina's shock. Was he actually listening to her? But then all hope was lost when Erina saw the wicked look in his eyes. He was clearly scheming with what to do with his new slave, and he seemed to have found an answer.

"Let's get things started shall we? Undress me."

Wait what?

Erina raised a delicate brow... what did he just say?

Sõma smiled at her confusion and decided to repeat for her. "Undress me," he said again, a bit slower this time.

Erina continued to look at him skeptically, a heated blush forming on her features.

"What are you talking about! Even if I could, I physically cant!" She even turned around and shook her bound hands for Sõma to see.

The young man laughed highly amused. This was getting better and better.

"Well that's the point. You might need to get a bit... creative." The way he stressed that last word, it alluded to many different things. Erina's face continued to color at the thought.

"Y-You've got to be kidding me..."

Sõma grinned and shrugged. "Not even the slightest. Now get creative, unlike your cooking," he teased.

"M-My cooking is perfect!" Erina growled. "Unlike your unorthodox ways!"

Erina made a mental note to stab him when the night was done. She would murder this man. And that arrogant smirk he was wearing! If he loved to smile like that so much, she'd carve that grin deep onto his corpse when she was done with him; giving him a smile akin to the Joker.

He was enjoying this way too much. This cocky bastard, he was pissing her off.

Begrudgingly, she stepped towards him and looked to see where she should get started.

Sõma had done her the favor of already taking off his shoes, socks and blazer.

Lucky her...

All that was left was his tie, button-up shirt, belt, and his slacks.

She figured she should start at the top. Before she could take off his shirt, she needed to remove the tie around his neck. There was no way she could reach up there with her hands bound behind her back. That left her with only one option.

Pressing herself against him for support, Erina started nibbling on the ends of his tie. This was going to be so hard without hands. She tried to not focus on the contact she was making with his chest. Damn her boobs for being so big! They were practically pushing her away from him! And the friction they were making with his chest... the way her nipples rubbed against his toned pecks and the heat it was creating between her legs... just thinking about it was starting to distract her from the task at hand. She had to get this done quickly.

Being pressed against him without the use of her hands, while working on something as perverted as removing his clothes with her mouth, was making her more and more embarrassed.

Sõma looked down at her and couldn't help but find her to be sexy, biting and gnawing at the item around his neck. She was definitely not holding back. Seeing her work so feverishly at her task at hand was starting to get him excited. Her feisty but determined look... he just couldn't get enough of it. But he had to keep himself composed. The night was going to be long, and he had to keep his cool for now.