LEMON Soma X Erina: His

Start from the beginning

He had a bit of a reputation as a womanizer since graduating. Erina had heard the rumors, or in actuality, read all the gossip on the back of magazines. She'd never admit that she actually followed him, but it annoyed her that the paparazzi actually thought which new model or girlfriend he had each week was actual news. Unlike the pristine Erina, Sõma was known to have bedded over hundreds of women after rising to instant fame. They just couldn't keep their hands off him. She had no idea why he even entertained them. They were obviously all gold-diggers, trying to get a piece of his fame. And to make matters even stranger, even after he tossed them aside, they still seemed to be infatuated by him. Amazingly enough, he left none of his lovers scorned.

The thought was just disgusting... yet it made her slightly angry that he could just give himself up to any pair of shapely legs. Did the idea of true love mean nothing to him?

He was a handsome man. He had money, power, and dashingly good looks (the first two were new to him but the latter she unwillingly admitted he always had). It wasn't all that unexpected girls threw themselves at him everywhere he went. But she wasn't going to be just another number... she had her mind set on it. All through high school she had resisted him, and she wasn't going to change now.

Even in her current predicament.

"I can't believe your going to be my slave for the night," Sõma chuckled. He was still a bit surprised at how all this turned out.

Erina grit her teeth, obviously not as amused as he was.

"I can't believe you actually won. You must have gotten lucky! I'm a far better cook than you!"

The boy, now man, smiled. This reminded him of their high school days. It was quiet refreshing.

"Maybe, but that's all worthless now since the judges chose my dish over yours," he commented. Closing the gap between them, he wrapped his arms around her small waist with one hand pulling her against him, and used his other to lift her chin.

"This was your idea anyways, the loser would be the other's slave if I'm correct. You're the one who made the stipulations, not me."

Erina flicked her jaw away from his hand, and turned her face trying to hide her embarrassment. He was right; those were her words.

But! But... she couldn't even come up with anything to think of. She was the one who forced him into a Shokugeki. She was the one who said the loser would be the other's slave for the night. Thoughts of having him dance like a monkey, and walking around on all fours like the dog she knew he was had corrupted her mind.

She never thought she would have lost.

She never thought... what if she was to be the slave?

Damn her foolishness!

Sõma let go of her hip, and moved the hand that was around her slim waist a bit lower, gripping her bum. Giving it a strong squeeze, Erina immediately snapped out of her thoughts. She faced him once again and shot him another fierce glare, how dare he! Sõma however just looked at her coyly and smiled, enjoying how soft her ass felt between his fingers. He kept them there, not letting go; too enamored with the feeling.

"I don't want you zoning off now, your thoughts should be here with me, and nowhere else..."

Erina huffed.

"Do what you want. My body is at your mercy, but you will never have my heart."

"We'll see about that... however I think I had won your heart over a long time ago." He even winked at her and gave her rear another playful squeeze.

"Y-You! Stop doing that!" She was blushing furiously. Every time he squeezed her, the shockwaves that flew throughout her body was immense. No one had ever touched her in such inappropriate ways, let alone even be this close to her. No one other than Sõma that is.