Zak loves Nick (Nak fanfic)

God, I love him.

     I love him, just so fucking much.

     Nick's smell drives me crazy. He always has that certain sweet, aphrodisiac--sexy--scent just emanating from his body. It's kinda like, when you're shit crazy starving and all you have is that sandwich in the fridge, his smell makes you wanna just devour him whole. I swear, if we weren't on an interview right now, I'd molest him right here and now. 

     He's standing in front of me, interviewing some shaken up dude that 'witnessed' poltergeist activity in his home. 

     'SHYEEEEAAH right...little shit's just tryna get into Nicky's pants...' the thought sparked it's way into my mind and made me grip the camera's band. 

     I grabbed Nick when the little, motherfucking, blond, kiss-ass was mid-sentence for asking Nick out while they were on break.  Nick's skin is so smooth and touchable. It's like a girl's skin but much more desirable and it makes him look even cuter with the fact that he doesn't show his skin all the time, unlike myself. I gripped onto his hand, not too hard but not as soft either. Just enough for a man, because he was no woman. 

     Thinking we were far enough from civilization, (well, at least from Aaron and that desperate kiss-ass) I decided that my excitement couldn't be concealed any longer. I attacked and latched my lips onto his neck, right above the clavical and threateningly close to his ear; I know he's sensitive there. Had a wet dream not too long ago and that's where I caught onto most of my tricks. 

     "Z-Zak..." he whispered, shaking a little. I assumed he was nervous, well yeah, I'm his best friend who showed no sexual interest for eight years until today. Right up until today, where I was planning on shoving my love right up his ass(;

     " Shut up, Nick. Let me do everything for you. I wanna taste you," I replied, huskily into his ear and he shivered. Suppose I wasn't Zak Bagans, wasn't his friend--would he let loose a little more, then?

     "Relax. I only wanna make you feel good," I panted into his ear and when he wrapped his slender arms around my neck, I swear I lost it. I lifted his tight thermal upwards and kissed his hot skin. From navel to chest area and his whimpers were too enticing for me to stop. 

     I love Nick's voice. It makes me wanna do things I don't usually have the courage of doing in public to anyone, EVER. It makes me wanna throw my arms around his waist, protectively and glare at anyone who tried to smirk at him, flirtaciously.

     "Zak...I...don't wanna do it, here...in an alley," Nick was easily embarrassed and I could see in his appearance, red and sweaty all over, that I had done just that. I smiled and licked my lips as I captured his mouth and devoured his words. He sighed as I ran my tongue against his upper lip. He moaned when I plunged my slippery and anxious tongue into his mouth. He tasted or chocolate and...just plain Nick--and I couldn't get enough. 

     I gently scraped my fingernails on the sides of his naked torso and smirked at the shivering response I recieved. He was just too cute when I took hold of one nipple that resided on his lucky chest. I tweaked and chuckled as he moaned my name a little louder than earlier. I knew he was getting hard because I could feel it bump against my thigh. God, I was going to cherish him until I give him up--which'll probably be...never. 

                                                                                             I love Nick.