Midsummers Fluff

“Ugh,” I said, throwing off my shirt. This house was burning hot, I was fucking sweating. Silently cursing this stupid flat, I got up to throw my shirt in the half-filled hamper in my room. I left a mental note to do laundry sometime soon. I desperately wanted to remove all clothing, but if Phil walked in… Well lets leave it at my soldier will be at full attention. That sounded awful. But it’s true, God dammit, Phil was so gorgeous. I dream about us more than I care to admit, running my fingers through his ebony hair, his soft hands trailing my spine, as mine explored his pale chest… Thinking about it now, that little, ahem, ‘problem’, came up again. I was too hot to care at this point. The problem with sharing a house with Phil was my dirty mind. I stand up to try and find shorts to wear as Phil walks by my room, stopping in my open door way. I remembered my problem and blushed. I was also shirtless, and I felt awkward, but as I looked up I saw Phil was staring at me, with one eyebrow raised and a smug look on his face. It was rarely seen on him, in fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look like that. It was fucking h-o-t and it really didn’t help my situation. As I went to put my head down again, Phil stepped toward me, and it seemed he was in the same situation. I looked up, and his face was near my own. I could feel the blush as his hands crept around my waist. “Impressive,” Phil whispered in my ear, “I didn’t think you looked that good shirtless.” His lips trailed up my neck and I tried to stifle a moan but  it escaped my lips before I could stop it. I felt his lips go back into that sexy smirk on my neck, and I made my hormone-filled brain work my limbs. My hands searched for his shirt hem and the second I felt the bottom of his shirt, I tore it off. His pale skin was flushed and hot, and I started tracing circles on his skin. His skin exploded in goosebumps and Phil shivered, pulling me closer to him. I grabbed his cheeks and pushed his lips onto mine. I desperately bit his lip, hoping he’d let me in, but he laughed and said, “Nope. Tonight, I’m in control.” He parted his face from mine, and I whined, needing contact, needing to touch his skin. “Please. I need you.” I begged him, going closer to him. Phil grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer, nibbling on my ear as he told me, “Ask me again, I do love it when you beg.” I threw my head back and moaned from deep in my throat as he found my sweet spot near my collar bone. “Please. Please. Phil, please.” I was begging now. I needed him, so much. I was going to explode. Phil looked me right in the eye, blue eyes piercing mine, his pupils dialated in pure euphoria. “Well,” He drawled, “Since you said please.” He attacked me with kisses, and I brought his face to mine,  kissing him hungrily. His hands firmly gripped my waist and pushed me against the wall. I bit his neck and he moaned so loudly, and it was so fucking hot. He was still pushing me against the wall as he bent down and started to lick and bite and tease my chest and stomach. My breath quickened even more as I ran my fingers roughly through Phils hair and pulled lightly. He looked up at me and smiled, letting his fingers play around on my chest. I whined and pulled his face back to mine, dying for his touch. I felt him start pawing at my jeans and I couldn’t help but whisper, “Well,” I said, making sure he looked at me. I winked. “This is getting mildly suggestive.” I felt him laugh against me, his chest rising and falling. We were one, it was skin on skin as I wrapped my long legs around his waist. Phil bit my lip and kissed me roughly, and i felt his hands trailing to my thigh. I grabbed his hand and moved it more inward. He giggled, and obliged, moving his hand closer. I wish my skinny jeans would dissapear. I needed him. I needed to feel his skin on mine, I wanted him more than anything. I needed his skin and while kissing him I made my hands go down to his belt and undo it as quickly as my shaking hands could. Phils tongue explored my mouth, but he had so much control that I wanted some too. I threw his belt across the room, and ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled, hard, and his head snapped back. His hands curled around my neck as he kissed me. He put his tongue into my mouth, and we fought for dominance. I looked at his face, and his eyes opened for a second. He winked his beautiful blue eye at me, and I melted, letting his tongue win. I couldn’t resist him. I felt around and found his zipper, starting to unzip his jeans. He laughed and pulled away from me. I was completely confused. He bit my ear, whispering, “Sorry love. Not tonight!” He grabbed his clothes, and winked at me, laughing and running out of my room. I slid down onto the floor, confused. I looked at my door way, wanting him again, wanting the feeling of Phil on me, his taste, his smell. I sat there for the rest of the night, feeling confused and sexually frustrated, aching for Phil to come back into my room and kiss me again.