Supernatural

●Chapter 1:The New Town●

I am Vera. I'm moving because I just graduated from Stanford. Now I'm moving to a town called Supernatural. Which I have no idea why it is called that... But I don't believe in magic.

I have always been pale. My parents were too. It runs in my family. They told me that were not vampires...just super pale...which I didn't really believe. But as I told you...I don't believe in magic.

"Hey welcome to our town Supernatural. What neighborhood do you live in?" "Ummmm Magic Acers I think...' "Cool I live there too. I'm Jazmin." "Vera." "Oh and I gotta warn you ...Oir neighborhood is' nt normal...

She walked me to my house and I saw that everyone looked differant. Jazmin had a big bump on her back, lots of people were pale like me, and lots of people looked like ghostbusters with no gun thingys.

●Chapter 2:Supernatural●

"Here's your tree house." Jazmin gave me the key. "Any questions?" "Yeah why do you have a small bump on your back. And why is everyone seem so not human like." "Do you know what supernatural is ? Its like...Non-human stuff." Jazmin took off her coat and black wings popped up. "Im a demon...Are you a human?" "Yeah.......Don't kill me!" "I'm not. But your pretty pale. Are you sure?" Jazmin got a machine out of her purse and put my arm in it. "Says here you have no blood. Vera, your a vampire. Listen I gotta go home. Later."

I thought for a while. I never have slept in my life and my parents just told me I had a sleeping disorder. I'm always cold and I enjoy it....I've never been in the sun...And my parents are 141....And I have been alive for 114 years. And I never get scared..... I believe in magic! I'm a vampire. "I'M A VAMPIRE!" I yelled.

"Hello?" Someone said. I needed to hide! Im a vampire! I can run fast! I hid on the balcony but my ponytail holder fell out! What was I going to do!

●Chapter 3:Sunlight●

"Hello? Whats this? A ponytail holder? Someone lives here." The boy looked nice so I walked inside. "Oh hi. Do you live here." "Um I guess. But I dont sleep...Im a vampire. I know I could tell. You have that black circle In your Iris. "Oh yeah. What are you?" "Werewolf." "WHAT! Get out!" "Trust me. I'm nice to new people. If they're nice to me...I'm Lago...15 years old." "I'm Vera. 114 years old. Um.....Well I better get going." "Wait! Lets go have some fun!" "Can't the sun.....But come back here around 9ish." "K......Later Vera."

"Humm...What will I do inside all day..." I looked around the room. I saw a remote. But I didn't have a T.V.? I grabbed the remote and it said 'Open' and 'Close.' I pressed open. A hole appeared and it said, "Type what you are." I typed Vampire. And it pulled me down.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. There was a bunch of vampires down there. "Welcome to the vampire hideout. Try to come down here often." A boy said. "I'm Rex. Owner of this joint. Everyone who is a vampire is your friend. Everyone knows you." Rex explained. "Your the new vamp. So everyone knows you. And your also the last vamp. This town is now full. Congrats. Even if someone leaves it will still be full." Rex told me. A girl came to us. "Rex you talk a lot. Yes Vera that is true, but he talks a lot....You'll get used to it. I'm Angel." We shook hands. "Oh and he left out something. No being friends with anyone else but vamps. Especially werewolves. Or we will kill you. Oh and ourmpassword is Blood." They both walked away. Then I thought for a moment. I'm already friends with a demon. And a werewolf!

●Chapter 4: Nine O'clock●

I waited inside my tree house for Lago. I didn't know if I should tell him I'm not going to be his friend. "Hello! Vera Im here!" "Oh...um hi....Listen...I talked with some vampires and....I can't-." "Hang out with me..." He guessed. He sighed. "But....I think your cute. Your the only non-werewolf I've ever hanged out with. I like you Vera." I looked at him. "I think your cute too. But dont you have a little werewolf hideout too.....?" "Yeah. They told me the same thing. Well I better go then....Bye Vera." "Bye Lago..."

I just sat in my room all night. Thinking. Why out of all the creatures. Why did werewolves have to be vampires number one enemy. I walked out of my treehouse and went to the vampire library. "Hello.....What are you looking for?" A vampire librarian asked me. "Do have anything on the vampire and werewolves first war?" "Yes its over here." She handed it to me. "Keep it for free." "Keep it?!? Thanks."

●Chapter 5:The war●

I went back to my treehouse to read it. Chapter one. Vampires and werewolves are the complete opposite. I mean blood suckers that eat animals. And animals that eat blood suckers. They eat eachother. I know your probley like Why didn't I think of that! Im so dumb! Well your not. Some vamps and werewolves are friends. But not all of them. You probley wouldnt understand that if your a newborn or just found out you were a vampire. I thought for a while. I just found out im a vamp. And I didn't know that.

Chapter 2. It all started when a dog walked in to Romainia. Some blood suckers killed it for walking in to the blood sucking zone. Thats how they got there name. The werewolves and the vampires. Thats also how they became rivals. I turned the page but the other pages were ripped out. Like a mystery.

●Chapter 6:Demanding●