The Lion, The Witch, The Pevensies and the Siren

Authors note.

This story is a take on The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe, by C. S. Lewis, the idea characters and world of Narnia goes to him.

This story is written on an iPhone, so please don't give hate for the slow upload.

The only characters that are my own belong to me. The story line is based on the tale by C. S. Lewis however it too has some of my own ideas in it.

Thank you for deciding to read this book, and I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to leave comments, vote for this book, and if you enjoy it, recommend it to other fans.

~LexCarter

The story:

______________________________

The story:

______________________________

Prologue.

Standing at the train station, miles from anywhere were six children, four siblings and two siblings, with different backgrounds and up-bringing's. The children were all from Finchley, and had got on the train as Evacuees at the same place, going in the same carriage on the train, and going to the same destination, a Professors home in the Middle of Nowhere, England.

The four siblings were Peter (the eldest), Susan (the eldest girl, and second eldest of the group), Edmund (the youngest boy) and Lucy (the youngest of the group). They were the Pevensie's.

The two siblings left were of another family, where not only are they different, but they are always up to something, and most of the time, could have disastrous effects, even if it wasn't intended. The twins were Alex, the boy and Ridley, the girl. Both had similar thin, almost pixie like face shapes, with light flawless ivory skin. They had shining icy metal grey eyes and devilish smirks, only adding to their 'mischievous' air. Alex had short black hair that was so out of control as it stuck out in every direction that he didn't bother to tame it, while Ridley had long black hair that fell straight to her hips with a slight natural curl at the end, her hair was pulled up in a tight, sleek ponytail on the top of her head, she was obviously the planner of the group, as she flashed her pearly whites at her brother, who grinned back, these two troublemakers were the Black twins.

They all sat on the edge of the train station, fumbling with their tags that identified them, when a car drove towards them, they stood up, as the car drove past, over the rail way crossing, they were about to sit back down when a horse and cart arrived.

"Mrs Macready?" Peter asked

"This it then?" Mrs Macready asked eyeing the six children.

"Yes." Ridley said bluntly, as the others nodded.

"In you get." Mrs Macready said gesturing to the cart.

A while later the group arrived at the manor they would be staying at, until the war had settled slightly.

The group followed Mrs Macready up to their rooms, not really listening to the rules she had been shooting off since they arrived.

"Boys you will be in here, girls in the room directly across the hall, not a peep out of you until dinner, do you understand?" She barked, vaguely reminding Ridley of her batty old Maths Teacher back in Finchley.

Ridley set her bag on the single bed, allowing the siblings to take the large double in the centre of the room.

Dinner that night was quiet, and then they were sent to bed.

Ridley who had been tolerant all day, lay on her bed, silent. She watched the moon as it rose, and she looked away, her heart in her mouth, thoughts returning to her dreams, the magical land she had dreamt of since before she could remember. The moon looked just like the one in her dream.

The next morning rain poured down, wind howling through the cracks in the walls around the windows, sending the manor into a freezer like condition. The six children all lay around in the library, Peter, Susan, Edmund and Alex were playing a word game, Susan having the dictionary open in her lap.

"Come on Peter! Gastrovascular." Susan whined

"Is it Latin?" Peter sighed

"Yes" Susan said

"To have both digestive and circulatory system" Ridley said from her place at the table away from the fire, as she read a thick book.

"What?" Peter asked

"Gastrovascular, to have both digestive and circulatory systems" Ridley said calmly

"Oh, right" he said eyeing her as if to see if she was cheating, or lying.

"Give us a chance Ridley, we all know your smart!" Alex grinned at his sister.

"Shut it Alex, if you value your tongue!" Ridley hissed coldly not taking her eyes off the page of the book.

Alex shivered and sighed.

"More like Latin for the worst game ever." Edmund groaned from the floor by the armchair.

Susan slammed the book shut with a disapproving look.

"Can we play hide-and-seek?" Lucy asked jumping over to Peter's side.

Peter looked around with a sigh, and began counting.